This solution is ranked
in What are the best multiplayer games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best MOBA PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 5v5 games onlineRead user opinions
in What are the best Online multiplayer battle arena (MOBA) video gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best battle arena gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best MMORPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play on PCs without dedicated graphics cardsRead user opinions
in What are the best games for nerdsRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Windows 7Read user opinions
in What are the best free co-op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best video games to playRead user opinions
in What are the best free multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free LAN party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the coolest fun gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games to play on Intel Integrated GraphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Games to stream on TwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games you are currently playing the mostRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best free-to-play games of the weekRead user opinions
in What are the best PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about League of Legends
- "Why does this game get so much hate? If you can only watch Faker play, you will totally love this game as much as whopping other player's a*$es. 😆""The game is awesome and intriguing due to the fact that the player base is so diverse. Either you get amazing teammates who support you all throughout the game or you get a bunch of sweaty jimmies who flame you because you wasted your flash. It’s like a Russian roulette but with 5 bullets instead of 1. ""This is an interesting multi-player pc game if you enjoy battle games. Personally I found it a bit blase, but it is fun to connect with friends.""This is a very intriguing game. It has many realistic characters."
- "I don't get why LOL should be compared to DOTA. I play DOTA too but I believe LOL is amazing on its own. Can't say DOTA or LOL is better than the other but LOL has strengths on its own too. Pretty straightforward clash gaming and such, very quick game times. So it's good for me.""I enjoy games but this is one of those that I don't find very attractive. I am not happy with the graphics and believe that there is a lot that can be improved. ""This is a very good game that is very addictive. I promise you won't be able to put this down once you start playing it. The game is also not very difficult to learn."
- "LoL is better than Dota. Don't @ me guys. I mean yes, sometimes you have to pay for some characters, but it is enjoyable even without the paid content. And the grouping system lessen the risks of a team lacking in a role player or something, so yeah, Dota might have arrived earlier, but LoL is better!""Trollers and afk and Game managers, destroy champions. Playing for 8 years. many good players left , for unsporting from lol ""Only on pc kinda blows and you can’t even use a controller like almost all pc games that style""I'm playing this game since season 2. It's easy to start, but hard to master the game."
- "League of Legends is the most amazing battle arena games in existence. My whole dorm gathers when a couple of us play against one another. The battles are truly spectacular and the support of the gathering crowd always pumps us up. It's a good thing that I have classes I can't miss or I might just spend all my time playing the game. "
- "League of Legends is one of the best known and most popular free to play games on the market. It is also one of the best known MOBAs in existence right now. This may not appeal to someone looking for something in a specific genre, but this is a generally popular chose of free games."
- #2 of 24
in What are the best MMORPGs"In the past couple of years, I have become obsessed with MMORPGs. This had led me to trying out as many MMORPGs as possible in search of the finding the best game ever. After reading a review on League of Legends and then trying it out, I would have to say it’s the best MMORPG I have played yet. ""League of Legends is a very popular game. Many games like it came before it, but the new generation latched on to this one. I enjoyed earlier games of this type more.""I tried League of Legends at the recommendation of a friend. After playing it some I do not think that it really fits MMORPG elements as much as a RTS game."
- "I needed to play a popular game without a PC that was too expensive with a dedicated graphics card. I saw that graphics cards could go for upwards of 1000$! I began to play League of Legends and learned that I could play just as competitively without a high-end PC. ""I have a dogshit computer and dogshit internet, so this game is perfect for me. It also lets me enjoy the MOBA experience with plenty of fellow Asians bec this game is filled with them!!""League of Legends has a wide variety characters and is very customizable. The game has several game modes all in all there is plenty to keep you interested and playing."
- "I am an RPG game fans and very picky. This is one of the best in awhile. I have never seen sich a combination of variety character development and level of possibilities. This is a game that can be played many time and enjoyed for hours on end."
- #4 of 48
in What are the best games"I think League of Legends can seriously be considered one of the best games of the last couple of years. The competitive scene for this game is always fun to watch. The game does have some imbalances with the different heroes and it does take a bit a time to get up to speed with the gameplay. I really like the strategy involved in the game would definitely recommend, especially since you can play for free and then make additional investments if it is for you."
There are no comments yet!
- "I was expecting a thorough list of the various free LAN party games available. However, League of Legends is a decent solution. I like RTS and RPG games and this is the best of both worlds. I definitely enjoyed playing this one."
- "One of the pillars of the MOBA genre since the growth of its popularity some years ago. It's right up there with Dota 2 as some of the best games you can play online for this genre.""League of Legends is a fantastic game if you want a game that doesn't require too much investment of your time but which will really give you maximum game value. It's an online multiplayer battle where you basically just go all out and just fight people online. It's always exciting since you always meet new people too so that's really good!""League of Legends keeps you engaged in the game. It has amazing graphics and makes sure that you know how legendary it is. You'll the head-to-head playing as well.""I absolutely love this game and enjoy watching it in esports tourneys as well. I highly recommend this to all those that love fast paced RTS games. "
- "The game is good to play and to stream, since it keeps your viewers occupied, but let's be honest, the community is toxic as hell. If someone in a game you're in finds out you're a streamer, they'll do anything they can to ruin your stream or even snipe you. jfc people in this game need to get a grip"
- "Everyone in our class is playing this and after playing it myself, I actually get why they are addicted to League of Legends. The online battles allow MANY players so it's a great venue to play with friends but sometimes things heat up because the battles get really really intense 😉""League of Legends is one of the most popular games for a reason. It's easy to get into, but also very competitive and challenging. They have constantly been adding to the game for years and it's hard to get bored of. The only downside at times can be the community. Some people are overly competitive even in unranked games. I see no reason to not give it a try since it's free."
There are no comments yet!
- "League of Legends is one of the first big free-to-play games and is still an astounding one. Its a MOBA: five-to-five matches in a three-lane map. Sounds simple but it isn't because there's dozens of champions to discover and master. Teamwork and communication is important to win. You'll bond with your friends!""Kinda dota 2 rip off but enjoyable to play nevertheless with friends. Smaller map so practically a fast paced battle game.""Characters are life like and are male and female. Backstories are quick and easy to read, allowing newbies to catch on easily. In addition many different battlefields insures game night won't become boring or repetitive. ""We tried League of Legends at our last LAN party, it was awesome. Great game and everyone had fun. It's out new favorite way to kill a weekend."
- "I would recommend it because it is a fast paste game where it does matter if you are good or bad they will match you up with the people who are as good as you, this game has over 100 charters to choose from. The game also has events and you can be good even though you don't have a lot of experience you can still be good by learning how to calculate your next attack and dodge attacks by other games."
- #24 of 28
in What are the best PC games"This is one of the top games in team PvP RPG genre, along with Dota 2 and Heroes of the Storm. Kinda middle ground between Dota and HotS in terms of learning how to play, the complexity of strategies etc (Dota is complicated, HotS is simple). It is very popular, it has a large community of players, tournaments with tens and even hundreds of thousands dollar prize pools are regularly held. ""Fantastic solution. League of Legends is massively popular in the PC gaming world and is filled with a complex and comprehensive gameplay that keeps players playing for months or even years. Only negative thing is the competitive environment which breeds "toxic" behavior."
- "As a gamer this game is a bit slow. The graphics are not outstanding for my taste. With all of the games out there i would probably choose something else.""This game is alot of fun. I have played this before and really enjoyed it."