This solution is ranked
in What are the best local multiplayer horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best zombie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Horror Survival games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Left 4 Dead 2
- AnonymousWritten on August 21, 2018"I think I met many of my friends in L4D servers in my local internet cafe! Looking back, this is what we played when the internet crashes and we can't play MMORPGs."
- AnonymousWritten on December 17, 2018"FPS zombie game that ive had plenty of good times with friends after school a few years back. the co op feature in this video game is amazing and i usually play it a lot on PC or laptop."AnonymousWritten on April 27, 2018"Left 4 Dead 2 is a fun zombie game"
- AnonymousWritten on October 1, 2017"Left 4 Dead 2 is a great horror survival game. It has moments that will leave you feeling tense and moments that will leave you feeling excited and happy. It is most enjoyable with your friends so make sure you bring two or three."AnonymousWritten on September 29, 2017"The solution to this topic is perfect. The video game is exactly what the problem was asking about. It's a game about surviving a zombie apocalypse."
- AnonymousWritten on June 5, 2017"Left 4 Dead 2 will give you meaning in your life again if you love zombie games. This FPS on Steam changed they way I kill zombies and other undead creatures. The game also adapted to my playing style, which is nice considering that I tend to give up pretty soon when the game increases in difficulty. I really think this horror game will keep you wanting to kill more zombies in this apocalypse."AnonymousWritten on September 21, 2018"The AI of the game is not impressive. They seem to be not intelligent at all. Still this is one of my favorite zombies vs survivors. The left 4 dead one couldnt be better than this one. I play this with my other friends since it is a co-op."AnonymousWritten on April 2, 2017"Left 4 Dead 2 is a terrific solution for a request for a PC horror game. The game is fun, addictive, and, most importantly, scary. My friends and I have really enjoyed playing this game together, but one important lesson that I have learned is that you need to keep the lights on. It really is terrifying at times."AnonymousWritten on April 29, 2017"Say what you will about zombie narratives: zombies make fun antagonists in a horror game. I find few gaming experiences more satisfying than destroying some nasty brain-eating creatures. Left 4 Dead 2, the sequel to the original 2008 game, is one of the coolest and most engrossing horror games for PC out there now. "
- AnonymousWritten on September 28, 2018"Whenever a horror game was mentioned, Left 4 Dead 2 will always take the top spot for me. "AnonymousWritten on March 30, 2017"If you like horror, Left 4 Dead 2 is definitely the game for you. The imagery and graphics alone were so on point, I could imagine myself being there, in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. Creepy, but fantastic!"AnonymousWritten on May 22, 2017"One of my favorite games ever, the only is some of the best I've ever played and if you're playing by yourself you will be scared moving forward. So much fun highly recommended."
- AnonymousWritten on June 29, 2018"I have long been a fan of Left for Dead. Ever since the sequel was released, I can't stop raving about it. It has everything that you are looking for a survival game. It has that and more! Just a pity that it isn't available on PS. Errr, it really is the reason why I haven't switched to PlayStation until now. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"AnonymousWritten on March 8, 2019"This game is starting to show its age but it still one of the best examples of multiplayer survival games done right. Fast-paced, frenetic, and actually requires a little bit of teamwork to survive and succeed."