This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android MMORPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android co op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best massively multiplayer games for android via wifiRead user opinions
in What are the best massively multiplayer android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best MMO games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op RPG games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Legion of Heroes
- "I'm really a stickler for games that have an interesting and compelling story. Even though I'm not particularly a fan of the game's overall gameplay, I'm enjoying it a lot.""This for me is one the greatest i've played simply because of the features it offers gamers so it would be worth every penny you spend on it. It has a nice timeline and good plot to boot.""Didn't like this much. Same problem I see with most mobile games, especially multiplayer ones... so much of it depends on how much money you spend, despite their advertising. As a game though it's decent."
- "This is one of those "free to play" games which really isn't free to play if you want to be a top performer. I do give them credit for reading the public feedback and responding, even if I 'm not particularly impressed by any given response. I lot of people have played this game, so they're obviously doing something right. But I'm not ready to put them in the "best" class. Let's just put them into the "pretty good" class."
- "Legend of Heroes seems like a pretty cool game. You can build your own squad with your friends, or other players online. Your squad or 'guild' will fight other squads. 'Chaos Abyss' can be raided by you and your friends, and you can go through the dark dungeons of 'The Tower of Chaos', but be careful because there are plenty of enemies that would love to stop you. With that said, I would have to hold off a bit before getting it. The ratings do not look so well after a recent update was done. There are a lot complaints in the reviews concerning that. So hopefully, they'll get a patch for that and then I'd say go for it! "
- "Legion of Heroes is one of my all-time favorite games! The graphics are incredible and the game itself is free to download, which is a huge plus! You can team up with others from all over the world, and connect with them through the many public chat rooms, which helped me learn a lot about new game strategies/tips. You also have the option to pay more for more additions to the game. ""The graphics are nice and combats are turn based. The animations and pretty good and this is one of the rpg games I play co op with my friends.""It's similar to what I want, but not quite on the mark. While I definitely could play with other people in that game, it's not exactly a co-op experience, which is what I'm looking for in an RPG. I'd give this solution a 3/5 or something along those lines. It's close to what I need, but not exactly 100% right."
- "This is the best mobile MMORPG I have ever played. The graphics are stunning and the game play is very engaging with it's real-time action fighting. It also features some of the coolest heroes and gear I have ever seen in a game period!""Really addicted to this now, so much so that I'm tempted to write a bad review to stop people from getting sucked in like I have! I can't stop playing, it's exactly what I was looking for. Somebody help me!"