This solution is ranked
in What are the best iOS Star Wars gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Christmas gifts for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Army LEGO gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Star Wars appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Lego Games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam that are family friendlyRead user opinions
in What are the best Star Wars VideogamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Star Wars games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Star Wars PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- "I had this gifted to my little boy last year so that we'd have something to play together. The game itself is child friendly and the graphics are nice. Glad to have found a good review of this before I got convinced"
- "Giving this 5 stars isn't enough. I would rate this with 10 stars if I could. I am a fan of Star Wars and playing this rekindles and brings back feelings I thought I've lost when I grew up. Even if it's a Lego game, it stayed true to the Universe that George Lucas created all those years ago. All I am saying is that I wouldn't pick another game for quite some time, I guess. The gameplay is really good and the graphics are fantastic for a Lego game.""Having all six games in one is very convenient. Great games for the casual player. Graphics could be better, but all in all, appealing and whimsical with lots of humor to keep things fun. Being able to play with someone makes it even more fun. ""This game is a lot of fun. It works for adults like me who grew up with Star Wars(and playing legos) as well as kids. It is a little expensive, but otherwise a great choice."
- "This is good game, but I was told by someone that it was an app. They were wrong. This cannot be played on my phone or pad- only my pc and I am slightly disappointed. It's fun, but I wanted something I could take with me when I was out and about with my friends and bored.""It's not an app, but is a Star Wars game for your PC. My son likes these types of games so give it a try on your PC."
- "The Lego series of games are great fun for all ages and I feel that this one is the best in the series. The Complete Saga is packed full of good times, even more so if you happen to be a Star Wars fan. The gameplay is fantastic and easy to pick up when first starting the game. The graphics are excellent. The atmosphere of this game is immersive and so well done that you can't help but get into it. Awesome game!"
- "I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I grew up playing with Legos. Suffice to say the combination of the two things in Lego Star Wars is quite brilliant. The game isn't too difficult and allows for hours of enjoyment. It spans the first 6 movies and it's delightful to see memorable scenes and locations from the movie recreated in Lego glory.""I bought this game for my eight year old son. He is such a fan of LEGOS and star wars and all that. He said it was insipid, his words. If a game this bad forces a child to open a dictionary and learn new words, it must be bad. Get it together, or I'm abandoning this franchise.""Great game to play with the whole family. I've got three kids who are 9, 12 and 14 and they all love Star Wars. This game lets them play at their own level, interact and work with each other and I don't have to worry about inappropriate content. "
- "This is a little bit of an older game now, but it has a good collection of most of the Star Wars movies except for the very most recent ones in it. And it's designed for kids to play with, so it doesn't get too violent or too scary. It's too bad this was a LEGO version of the game, so it's not very canon, it's pretty well done."
- "A must-have game for any Star Wars fan, especially since this is the complete edition, you'll get to play I to IV with your friends and family with the local co-op feature. ""If there's a Star Wars fan (or more than one!) in your family, you can't go wrong with this game. Good clean fun based on the movies, and at a price that's good even off the sale, there's no game that offers as much bang for its buck than this one. It even supports co-op without needing to be online! Which is great for when you want to keep the kids out of trouble for a while.""Of all the Lego games this one is the best. It is the only Star Wars game that has the whole Saga! Great graphics and smooth game play easily make this one a favorite."
- "This is one of the best Star Wars games to play. It has a lot of things to do in it and you can easily play for a long time without getting stressed out about it. The graphics are great, too which can sometimes be hard to find on PC. I can play this with my kids and get them involved too. I love this game."
- "While it is a Co-Op game its not a game I want to play. This is more of a kids friendly game so if you're a hardcore gamer then this wont be for you. This is more of a story driven team up than a Co-Op as you need to do things together in order to beat the level instead of a traditional Co-Op which allows both players to do different things at the same time.""Lego and Star Wars have always been a hit combo. Being able to play both all the way through the complete saga is awesome. I have no doubt that it will become a big hit and it looks like many people have very few negative things to say about it.""My wife and I love playing co-op games but they can be hard to find. We came across Lego Star Wars. We had a ton of fun with this game and we highly recommend it. We love the Star Wars world and this was a great game."
- #42 of 80
in What are the best action games"LEGO games will actually have you feeling like you're in an intense moment while having fun and enjoying the fact that you're playing with LEGOS. The dialogue in these games is always funny and the characters are incredibly lovable."