This solution is ranked
in What are the best Voxel games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Lego Games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best PS4 family gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One family gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Lego gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games like RobloxRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best platformer games for PS4Read user opinions
What the community says about Lego Worlds
- "Lego Worlds is a fun new Voxel game. It is fairly basic, and might be best suited for kids and young adults, but still has plenty of good features. The controls are easy to master, and the graphics are simple but pleasing to the eye. I enjoyed the story and characters featured in the game.""Lego Worlds is a great game. I love world building games and this is one of the best I've played. I like how open the game play is. I'm able to really personalize my experience!"
- "My biggest fear as a first time mother is for my daughter to eat her toys. So instead of letting her play with some tactile lego set, I just let her enjoy lego worlds. Yes, it's virtual but it's safer. ""This is the ultimate game to just turn your brain off, beat some stuff up, blow some stuff up, build something random, and blow it all up again. I love it!"
- "Lego Worlds is my sons dream game. Its much easier to play then some of the other Lego games, like Star Wars, Marvel and Harry Potter. It has a great interactive world with heaps of things for him to do. It also has an Online Multiplayer option that is great because he can play with one of his friends from school."
- "My kids and I love being creative and building different things in Roblox, however I was in search of something that was a little more safe for my them to be playing. My kids love Lego and I recalled seeing something about the game called Lego Worlds. So, I decided to get it and give it a whirl myself first. While I liked the game, it is a little less capable than Roblox. There are less options for building and I feel a little more constrained than in Roblox. It does appear safer and is still fun to play. I'll let my kids play it, however I probably won't be playing it again. The game has too many constraints compared to Roblox for me to truly enjoy.""i absolutely adore lego and this game is amazing! just like roblox! create everything you want without any limits!""I was looking for a game sort of similar to Robox, and boy did I find it with this game. I've spent hundreds of hours on Lego Worlds. "
- "Such a cool idea for a Lego themed video game. I liked it though I'm not so video game savvy, because it is designed so that even novices can play! It is really easy to grasp the rules - which I often find is not the case in most video games. So learning is a breeze. It does remind me a bit of Minecraft, but I find this game even better because adults can enjoy it too. The one thing they could do is give a more comprehensive booklet that gives rules, ideas for game play, etc. Other than that, stellar game and one that the entire family will love, not just the kids! "
- "Being an avid gamer and a former child I was very interested in the game Lego Worlds on Steam. Steam is a great platform game for PS4 so I was very excited to try it out. I love Legos and the mix of a game together was too good to pass up. As usual the graphics were perfect and Lego Worlds is a quality game with many different challenges to keep you coming back for more. "