This solution is ranked
in What are the best HD game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure Android games without in-app purchasesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games with cute graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best story-driven Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best aliens games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best indie platformers for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best pixel graphics platformers for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best side scrolling games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best story-driven iPhone gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best physics-based puzzle games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best 2D platformers games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult platform games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best role playing fantasy games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best physics-based puzzle games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult platform games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure platform games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best MOGA controller Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with immersive mode for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure platform games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best HD games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best platform games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Android with HD graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best HD games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games to show off and impress othersRead user opinions
in What are the best Android HD gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best HD games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best side scrolling games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Leo's Fortune
- "While the background graphics in this game truly are stunning, I am not as happy with the way the character blends into the setting. When playing the game, it just looks a little off. The game is fun but nothing special. I can't see myself playing this for a long time. "
- "Leo's Fortune is one of the downright prettiest Android games I've seen. There's a wide variety of puzzle-based levels and platforming fun, and the scenery is gorgeous. The plot is interesting, but I'm not sure I'd want to play just for it. The main character is really likeable, though. "
- "very weary of mobile games due to the mechanics and using a touchscreen instead of a pad. But Leo's fortune felt very comfortable and I was able to master the controls after a few games."
- "Really enjoyed so far. Beautiful graphics and clever physics based puzzles. Could do with an option to increase the size of touch based control for left and right. It's a bit too sensitive I think.""Leopold is so cute! It's like a combination of temple run and Angry Birds physics, and watching his fluffy little body fly through the levels was super fun."
- "Leo's fortune isn't the best physics game but wow is it great. For a physics game the puzzles are not convoluted but have just enough complexity that when I played it, it did trigger multiple a-ha moments for me. The graphics are absolutely beautiful, I couldn't even believe this is a mobile game."
- "Don't let this adorable furball fool you into believing this game is catered to the casual. Leo's Fortune is an eye-popping platformer where you follow the beloved character Leo and his quest to take back the fortune he once had. Being an avid gamer, and a fan of the platform genre, I thought coming into this game that it would be another kid-friendly everyone is a winner type of game. Leo has taught me an important truth: we can't all be winners. This game is brutally hard and not in the sense that you feel cheated. Every mistake is not the fault of the game but rather the inability of the user and that's what makes it feel rewarding. When you finally beat a level after playing it non-stop for hours it what really kept me coming back. "
- "Leo's fortune has great graphics. It also goes well with the MOGA controller, I own one. The amount of buttons you need is limited, and it's a plat former so it works well with buttons. I think it was made with the controller in mind. The game is actually pretty cool and quite long, challenging as well."
- "Leo's Fortune for android is an awesome game. I love the graphics. It is pretty easy to play and my kids really enjoy it. Thee are however a few things I would change. The game ends very quickly because it only has 20 levels. There is no way to turn of the sound, so that can be annoying, especially if you want to listen to something else while you play. For the most part though, this is an entertaining game, fun for any age, and I would recommend it for anyone"
- "The graphics are amazing, the story is unique and entertaining. Never boring and is challenging unlocking levels but not too hard either. I am on level 7 of this game right now. It is nothing like I have ever played before and love making free time to have fun playing this game. To get the 4 bonus levels unlocked, you have to get 3 stars on 4 regular levels, which can be tricky"
- "Leo's Fortune has been a joy to play on my iPad; it has an unique illustrative design that is so gorgeous to look at. There are so many diverse and lush environments to explore, from jungles to deserts, each more beautiful than the last. The characters feel very life-like and full of personality. The puzzles scatterd throughout are fantastic too--neither too easy nor too challenging."
- "This game is ok. I am not a fan of adventure games, but this one isn't bad. It is easy to get into and stay with. "
- "Leo's fortune looks like an amazing game that I'd love to try! The graphics and colors are out of this world and look completely developed. I wouldn't expect any sort of bugs or interface issues with a game of this quality. Is it the best out of all of them? It very well could be. It looks like it has a great story line and could engage adults just as easily as children. The controls look to be well done and have different difficulties/challenges you'd have to overcome to make this a game you'd want to keep learning vs. it being too easy and being shoved off. "
- #28 of 34
in What are the best Android games"I love the thematic elements of Leo's Fortune, and I feel like i'm being transported into another world and it helps take my mind off the pressing issues of the day. The graphics are surprisingly fantastic and more than I would have expected from a platform adventure game. Over all I get a lot of joy playing Leo's Fortune and I would highly recommend it to other Android users. "