This solution is ranked
in What are the best games like Nancy DrewRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best xbox one games for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best dialogue-heavy PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC episodic storytelling gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games that involve time manipulation on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best choose your own adventure online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best offline games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Choose Your Own Adventure games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Atmospheric games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Life is Strange
- "If you want a great game, with some amazing writing and dialogue, then look no further. This game will have you wondering what is going to happen next as you learn how each character plays their part in the story. You will not want to stop playing until you find out the ending of this story. Amazing graphics and great game play round out this very compelling game.""I love that the game seems to have a set storyline rather than being baseless and without a point. I also enjoyed how realistic it seemed. I would definitely play this game when it is released!"
- "This is not a good solution, I think I'll go and have a look at more PC only episodic storytelling games listed here. This does not meet my requirements and not answering well the main questions.""This seems like something people would play in the future. The storyline, characters, graphics, all make it enchanting and something I'd look forward to trying."
- "One of the best games of the year in terms of story. Play a girl that can go back and forth in time to change time. Fantastic time manipulation game on Steam and first episode is free too! ""Sometimes time travel games aren't very good but Life is Strange is a pretty fun game. I like the idea of being able to rewind time and change the future. I had a lot of fun."
- "Life is Strange probably isn't the first series of games you'd think of when imagining adventure games. Which it is an adventure game with other themes and genres mixed into it. While it has its faults it is a good game, and can be very touching at times. If you'd like to play a PC adventure game with a twist, then I'd suggest giving this a try."
- "Life is Strange has a compelling story that takes you down many roads and invokes many emotions in the person that plays it. It's story will hook and reel you in with lovable characters and tense situations that will leave you coming back for more.""Life Is Strange is a pretty unique game that Im glad I found. The storyline is great and the character is also one of a kind. Overall its a very quality game."
- "If I could time travel and change history I would and that is what I exactly get to feel when I play "Life is strange". The concept itself is awesome but the different twists in the adventure game sure keep my interest for hours of play.""I think this is a good solution. I bought this game for my wife. It's really cool. Although I would like another solution because I already own this!"
- "Every moment of this game is memorable and nostalgic. The hand drawn visuals give the game this incredible atmosphere and feeling of sometimes peace, and other times depression and sadness. The story has you happy and feeling tension along with mystery. Then it's all about the tears. What does it for me in this game is the music. It adds a completely different feel to the game and this game got me into the indie genre. Only flaw is sometimes cringey dialog and parts of levels that are annoying to play through. You'll see at the end of the game that you wish you could forget about it and experience it for the first time again."