This solution is ranked
in What are the best Android tablet gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best tablet gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure Android games without in-app purchasesRead user opinions
in What are the best android games without iapRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult platform games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best side scrolling games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best controller appsRead user opinions
in What are the best challenging games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best 2d offline game appsRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult games to play on my iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best indie games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best platformer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best 2D puzzle platformers on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best mystery games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games to help you fall asleepRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult platform games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best mystery games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best side scrolling games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best Atmospheric games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam that are darkRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games without internetRead user opinions
in What are the best pixel graphics platformers for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best puzzle games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best indie platformers for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best stickman games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games with controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best psychological horror games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile games for non gamersRead user opinions
in What are the best platform games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best platform games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone paid gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best psychological horror games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best indie platformers for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best casual indie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games to play on Nvidia Shield TVRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS games with controller supportRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest Xbox One gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games with immersive mode for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games under 250MB that can be played on low end PC'sRead user opinions
in What are the best video games to playRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One platformer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play without graphic card and low RAM memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best HD game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Limbo
- "The style looks beautiful and dark that makes more visual appealing. It is the best adventure game that have well designed graphic environment."
- #1 of 72
in What are the best indie games"Snowed in? Can't do anything and feel like playing a dark game? This one is for you. Limbo is a game that will get your eerie side inspired. This little fellow needs help finding his sister who apparently has disappeared into the darkness of the game world.""When I think of indie games I think of puzzles. Games like Likbo certainly make a good match it is a unique look at the puzzle genre. ""Now that Inside is out, I went back and played this game again just for fun and for comparison's sake. As expected, Inside is the better game overall from the sound design to the puzzle and the story, everything has leveled-up. This, however, is still an amazing game and I had a great time playing it again many years later."
There are no comments yet!
- "Limbo is a totally cool game that challenges my mind every time that I play. This 2D puzzle game is my favorite way to pass time on my iPad because it is so difficult but it entertains me at the same time. The graphics are very dark and spooky. I use my own environment to help me move further in the game. The premise is great as well!"
- "Limbo is a scary little game that almost has the feel of a spooky movie, & yet is simple in it's concept all at the same time. It's in black & white, & a little boy is trying to find his sister because he's worried about her. As he moves through the game he is greeted with obstacles, & attacked by large creatures that he must jump over. There are creepy sound effects in the background. This is probably not suited for younger players, but pre-teens through adult would enjoy it.""Limbo isn't just a game, it's art in motion. It's engaging and it's one of the best looking games around. It's got a creepy atmosphere and it gets more and more challenging the farther you get. Limbo, it's art and adventure mixed together in a really fun game."
- "I think you need to get your eyes checked Mr. Lawrence Martin, Limbo is one of the best cross-platform platforming games out there. At first I thought it would be a boring game, but like Mario, there is beauty in its simplicity. A little dark though, but I can play it almost endlessly because it is easy to the eyes and to the mind, just like one of the best platformers. "
- "Limbo on the PC or consoles is a fantastic game which an amazing art style and clever puzzles. Whoever provided this solution put out a link to the Android version with its poor controls. Yes you should pick up Limbo but be sure to get it for the PC and not on mobile.""Limbo is a great 2D game. The art style is dark and gritty. I don't play it on my pc, but I do have it on my phone. "
- "This is a fun game, that can be scary at times. For people who don't like arachnids, they may want to no play this. It is a simple graphical design, but I found myself playing though it in one sitting, albeit a long sitting."
- "Limbo has not only been a great game for me because of it gameplay and art style, but also for its difficulty. I died hundreds of time playing, but it was fun all the way through. The platforming was difficult but rewarding and I felt uneasy all the way through due to the games atmosphere and setting. It was truly a great experience."
- "I usually don't like mystery. Whether it's movies or games, I stay away from anything mystery. I heard my friends raving about Limbo and reluctantly decided to give it a try and I have to say I really like it. Keeps my energy up and makes me feel like I'm exploring a whole new world."
- "Games with black and white graphics never fail to amaze me. The minimalistic and very unique environment of limbo and its creative puzzles make it stand out among other atmospheric games. Black and white atmospheric feel is real with this game. However, keyboard controls are quite tricky. ""This game seems to be a good solution to a different problem. While this is a high quality, unique and interesting ANDROID APP game, it certainly isn't the best atmospheric game on Steam. You should have this as the solution to the problem: Atmospheric Android App games. ""Very creepy game, very disturbing, but fun (I like creepy and disturbing). The sound was a little glitchy and the controls were a bit hard to use, but it was fun to play (though odd!) and ended far too soon."
- "What really got me to this game in 2010 was the graphics. Simple graphics but too dark and creepy. The only objective is to get out of the bizarre environment that your character is in. There isn't even any indication when the game will be finished. So many traps and puzzles that really keep me playing all throughout. I finished this game around 7 hours but it's worth it.""I did not really like this game. The controls are just not very comfortable or smooth. I tried to like this game but it just never happened for me."
- "even if this game was released 8 years ago, it's still a great game to play. The storyline is brilliant and the experience is great. one of the the best iphone games without internet needed. "
- "I love psychological horror games and wanted something for my iPhone. My friend recommended Limbo. It's a 2D puzzle game that's set in a dark world where you need to solve puzzles to progress forward. If you don't, you die. It's a really atmospheric and dark game, which I love. I love the surprise aspects of it. It's quite challenging, too. Definitely check it out.""The graphics itself is so excellently simple yet creepy! The monster chases are heart thumping. This is so grim and you really got to learn this tip yourself. No controls or tips whatsoever. This is a total experiment! This is where this can f-UP with your psychology I guess?"
- "I put this game on my mom's phone so she'd have something to keep her busy while travelling on the bus. She likes problem-solving puzzles and this is different enough from her normal mobile games that I figured it would feel fresh and exciting. It was a success! Although she admitted that she became frustrated a couple times during the game and had to put it away. I think it's a good choice for people who like puzzles and a little intrigue. "
- "I am a huge fan of all sorts of games on my android tablet and smart phone and when I stumbled upon Limbo in the app store I had to give it a try. This game is a well laid out puzzle game that requires solving puzzles to move forward to the next level. The dark graphics are spectacular and this game is challenging but not to difficult. Try this one out today!"
- "I like to play games on my iPad after dinner. I came across Limbo, its a 2D puzzle game with a horror theme. Don't let the 2D scare you off, the graphics are great and very engaging. You are playing a little boy who is searching for his sister, and there is a HUGE nasty spider chasing you, you have road blocks and puzzled to master to get through. The controls are kind of difficult, I would like a simpler system. The game keeps me coming back because its exciting and scary, which keeps me interested. I like the game a lot, I would recommend trying it"
- "I first played Limbo on the PC and have enjoyed its port to mobile. It is an amazing game, with an original and unique visual style that tells a story of surprising depth. Combined with a challenging and rewarding platformer, the game delivers a really enjoyable experience that leaves you satisfied but wanting more.""I was looking for a great game to put on my iphone. I was decided on Limbo after seeing several good reviews. After playing it for a while I was somewhat disappointed. I expected more from this game. I found myself quickly getting bored. I cannot recommend this solution."
- "I am not really a fan of indie platformer games but it has a huge collection of games. Limbo look like a good game with a really nice story in it. Since the game is offered as free, I may try it. Although the color is only dark in the game, I love the graphics though."
- "This game is so much fun! It is pretty scary though, so children probably shouldn't play it. In the game, you must save our sister from harm using your brain and skills to multitask through the world that is Limbo."
- "I was looking for an easy game I could just pick up and play in my spare time. I was given the solution to try Limbo. It's ok. Its not bad, definitely fits my criteria. But it's a little too dark and depressive for me. I'll keep looking. ""This is a great game. I'm not fond of 2D side scrolling games, but this game's dynamic environment, use of puzzles, and gameplay are very compelling. "
- "This is a great game and a wonderful adaption to the Android platform. But, the controls are horrid and irritate me to no end. The play experience is much better on a dedicated game machine or anything else where you can use an actual controller. "
- "Simple yet fun. Limbo is more a like a puzzle game though instead of being an adventure one. The colors of the game will surprise you at the beginning but it is really well designed. You will love the black color themed game."
- "LIMBO is a great puzzle style Xbox One game, for less than $10! I purchased this game a few weeks ago, and I can't put the controller down. I strongly recommended people play through this at least once. The puzzles are mind boggling and creative in a dark and eerie theme. "
- "This is an award-winning game and rightfully so. It bring one of the best atmospheric platforming game experiences I've had in a while. For a truly immersive experience, play it with a nice pair of headphones.""This game is an absolutely fantastic horror game! It's freaky and challenging, puzzling and highly entertaining. It keeps me fully amused for my one hour commute to and from work and makes the time fly. A perfect android game!""I had a great time with this game. The artwork is fantastic, the gameplay is addicting, the puzzle difficulty is just right, and the price is perfect. Five stars.""Limbo is an awesome game for anyone is is low on data...I love how addicting it is and it is often hard for me to put down. It has a great story line and really makes you feel like you are part of the game. ""Limbo is a great casual offline game. I've been looking for something I can play while I'm alone (on the train, for example,) and Limbo hits all my requirements. No online, casual, easy."
- "The look of this game is one of quality and artistic beauty. It's simply stunning, and although it's considered a "scary" game, it's a such a pretty game interface that I don't really mind the scary content of the game. This kind of game is becoming more and more common, and it's a wonderful way to package a game and art in one. "
- #16 of 23
in What are the best adventure games"A lot of fun to play and enjoyable all the time. It has an interesting concept and is engaging, makes you want to come back for more. IF you have not tried this game before, try it now!"
- #24 of 28
in What are the best HD game apps"Limbo is a puzzle game available on the Google Play Store. It is a 2D game where you solve puzzles while you search for your sister. It is very highly rated game on the Play Store. The people love the puzzles, but the graphics don't appeal to me very much. I would say it barely fits the topic."