This solution is ranked
in What are the best story rich anime games for mobile devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best Asian games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best anime games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Asian games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best music games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android music gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best anime games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best music game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best anime lovers apps for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
What the community says about Love Live! School idol festival
- "This is not a great story rich anime game, it is about the music and tapping to the beat. There are other games that are better if you are looking for a great story behind the game."
- "Love Live!School idol festival is a highly rated Android game that was first available in Japan. Now released worldwide, players around the world can experience this fantastic game. It's a rhythm tapping game that contains over 80 different songs to tap to. It's addictive, fun, and engaging!""After seaching for the best Asian games for Android, I came across one of the worst games ever: Love Live! School idol festival. As if the premise of creating an idol singing group isn't bad enough, the artwork and design is terrible. I would never download or buy this."
- "this is a wonderful game for your phone from Japan. If you love anime this is for you! If your looking for a game that is a bit different than the norm than this is for you! Very fun and engaging! If your looking for something outside the box this game is for you! Highly reccomended!"
- "An Asian game for the iPhone that I love is Love Live! School idol festival. You create a team and practice with them to achieve their stardom! It was a runaway hit in Japan, and they just released it for the whole world! "
- "i just love the characters in this game, they are so cute and bubbly. The music is also so calm and soothing its like when you are playing the game you are full emerged in it. The gems are a little on the pricey side, but if you love the game you will pay for it. "
- "I like playing this but it takes a lot of my phones resources. It's not easy to play and also feature light, which is disappointing. After taking time to figure out the rules of the game, it can be fun."
- "An oddly addicting, simple but fun rhythm game. It definitely will get you some odd looks if you play it in public due to the images in the game, but it's pretty fun. As a big fan of rhythm games, I enjoyed it, but definitely have games I enjoy more."
- "I like the practice part. Not only do you get to know the songs, but you also get to know your team members and maybe make a real friend. The campaign story seems like an original add to the genre, and adds some depth."
- "Love Live! School idol festival is a neat little app for singing. But I don't think it has anything to do with anime. I wouldn't recommend this to anime lovers."