This solution is ranked
in What are the best stylized games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games for MacBook AirRead user opinions
in What are the best android games with gamepad supportRead user opinions
in What are the best Games for Amazon Fire TV StickRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games without in-app purchasesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android paid gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best stylized games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games with mouseRead user opinions
in What are the best thinking game apps for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best escape games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone and ipad games like the roomRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile escape gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad casual games for playing when you are on the busRead user opinions
in What are the best beautiful puzzle games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best cartoony games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone and ipad games like limboRead user opinions
in What are the best hand-drawn games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games like The RoomRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play on PCs without dedicated graphics cardsRead user opinions
in What are the best beautiful puzzle games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games with cute graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best Sci-Fi themed games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best point and click adventure games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure Android games without in-app purchasesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games with controller supportRead user opinions
in What are the best Android tablet gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best games with immersive mode for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games with cute graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best action adventure games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Machinarium
- "For a game that has no spoken words, it is able to convey a lot through just actions alone. This point-and-click adventure is beautifully designed with challenging and clever puzzles. One of the best games for macbook air that you can play.""I appreciate that the visuals were gorgeous hand-drawn! Gameplay wise, the narrative pzuzzles in the game are interesting and fascinating as well. Digging deeper in the story plot, the robot is no extraordinary--he is just a robot who happens to have ability to contract his torso. Anyway, this point and click adventure game is as great and interesting as its plot. Must try!""Although this is a 2D adventure game, I definitely fell in love with its rich world and deep story. To my surprise, I read on a website that game has won many awards for its wonderful gameplay and exciting story. I felt for the robot who tries to save his girlfriend. Such sweet robot! Ultimately, it has a version for Mac users like me. Definitely the best!""Unique, fun, indie game. Visuals a great and the story line is something a little different that what I'm used to seeing. Worthwhile game for sure. "
- "A robot has to save his girlfriend who was kidnapped in this game. This is a fun game with loads of logic puzzles to solve, adventure quests and mini games. The characters are 2D hand drawn. there are some issues with frame rate. But it is a fun game if you love solving logic puzzles to win a game."
- "This sounds like a video game I once saw in the movies. The little robot is adorable and curses like a sailor. The little robot even turns around and curses out the player. What a great solution to my need for a stylized Android game! I always wanted to play a game like this. "
- "If you like to solve puzzles, this game is definitely for you. It is very cute and artistic, I really liked the style it is drawn in, and the concept of the world where the action takes place. On the minus side, the progression in the game is linear. You can complete tasks in a different order but you have to eventually complete them all in order to win and there is only one way to solve each puzzle. Bottom line: highly recommend! "
- "Josed the robot and his girlfriend Berta are kidnapped by the Black Cap Brotherhood. Josef escapes captivity and works his way through the game to foil the brotherhood's plot to blow up the city. Eventually Josef is able to work his way through, eliminate the brotherhood and free his girlfriend."
- "iphone and ipad games like the room used app as machinarium is pretty good to solve and good app to use the scrap yard Machinarium is the award-winning independent adventure game developed by the makers of Samorost series and Botanicula.It is a puzzle point-and-click adventure game developed by Amanita Design."
- "The fantastic art style of Machinarium drew me in immediately. Each level builds the story and your skill as a player. This game studio has won awards in the past and this game shows their skill."
- "any one who rides the bus has a few things, a phone, headphones, and a way to charge it. taking the bus system adds so much time to your commute and wastes so much of your day. another thing any bus rider will have is a library full of games to help pass that time away. this game is a great one to play to help pass that time away. ""I was pretty excited to find Machinarium on iOS, because I already love it on Steam. The touch controls work well most of the time, though a keyboard and mouse just seem more responsive to me. Great little game to play in short spurts, like a bus ride or doctor's appointment."
- "Machinarium is a game that is well thought out and quite fun to play. the game is about a robot and his adventures. If you are looking for games on Steam this one is worth a look. I would recommend this game.""I absolutely love this game. The art looks amazing, and the game play is fantastic. Highly recommend for anyone that enjoys point and click games"
- "Really beautiful and cute game. I have a hard time finding really good quality games that will still run on my PC, with its lack of dedicated graphic card. But this one was gorgeous and super fun to play. The story line made the game, but the graphics even on my dinosaur PC, were just amazing. ""i played this 4 the 1st time on my cousin's compter and ive been playing it again and again for months now. a post apocalyptic robot civilization and the dreary vibe to it is almost hypnotic""Graphics cards can be expensive and a waste of money if your not a serious gamer. Luckily for me I found Machinarium. I can play this game without a graphics card and it is so much fun! It provides hours of entertainment without having to blow a paycheck on a graphics card!"
- "Machinarium has been a highly addictive game for my Android tablet. I have been playing it for a few weeks and just can't get enough. It's an adventure game which provides hours of fun. I get to be a little robot whose been thrown into a scrap yard. The goal is to find your way back to the city and confront the Black Cap Brotherhood, and also try to save my robot girlfriend. It's a cute concept and highly enjoyable. "
- "I am a big fan of Steam. I have been using this gaming platform for years. I especially like Samorost and action/adventure type games. I was snooping around steam one day and found Machinarium and was instantly hooked. It is a funky world of robots with a great story line and lots of puzzles to solve as you navigate the very impressive graphics and GUI."
- "The Machinarium is an awesome game. I can not put this game down. It has fantastic graphics and it is set in a kind of steampunk look. The game is addictive and will keep you thinking about it even when you do put it down. The load up is quick and it is fun for the whole family as they say. The game is little robots in search of adventures in a place called Machinarium, the name is the hardest part of this fun game. The adventure is hours of fun, solving puzzles and simple logic along the way. I love the part of you will get rid of the bad bot and save your bot girlfriend. This game is a classic and you will love playing it all day."
- "This game will blow your mind. Just a warning: time will fly and your pet will hate you for not feeding it. If you don't have any pets... then any human around will hate you for not paying attention to them, lol. Machinarium is absolutely a great immersive game with an outstanding storyline. Simple, yet brilliant. Best game for android if you want to avoid reality and throw yourself into a fantastic adventure."
- "This is a Steam game released in 2009. The initial cost to download is $9.99, with further editions available for more cost. The graphics are, indeed, "cute"; but, not "cute" as in flowers and rainbows, but, rather, in a surreal, steampunk manner. The mileu is somewhat dark and threatening in a "Nightmare Before Christmas" style. The story seems to have been tossed together after an artist first dreamed up the graphics."
- #25 of 34
in What are the best Android games