This solution is ranked
in What are the best Magic games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Norse mythology based gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Magicka
- "Best and more interesting magic game I've ever played. It lets you experiment and learn like you might imagine a wizard would. It's not just buying a spell and throwing some dumb fireball like Elder Scrolls. It requires a little thought."
- "This is spot on. I love that it's on steam and the game is exactly what I asked for. The fact that it's well rated is a great bonus.""When it comes to Norse mythology games, Magicka exceeded my expectations. The spells are really 👌"
- "So much fun! First of all, there is the humor, which is really funny, and very tongue in cheek with its references to pop culture and goofy outcomes. And then there is the whole world which is full of surprises, very well crafted and challenging. It's hard at first to play coop and you will exterminate your buddies a few times before getting the hang of it, but if you persevere, you'll enjoy yourself, I guarantee you."
- "This is quite a dated by now but if you like the more old school RPG vibe, this might still be worthwhile to check this out.""This solution is only okay due to the fact it identifies just one so-op game on Steam. I would have rather had the solution be a listing of new releases, most popular games and best selling. See at http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Co-op/#p=0&tab=PopularNewReleases""This game had some technical issues when it launched. Most of it has been addressed in the patches and updates that were made for it. There's plenty of replayability here with either local or online 4 player coop.""Honestly the concept of Magicka has excited the inner greek in me as in this game you will play as a wizard. IMO the beauty of this game is that as a player u can combine spells to defeat your enemies. "
- #22 of 72
in What are the best indie games"Practice and experimentation is the best part of the game. In Magicka, you are a wizard and you control eight elements that you can unleash. I found myself on fire but was able to put it out with water. Then I brought back fire to dry out and warm up. I found that mastering the commanding of the eight elements across the eight keys led to much more game enjoyment.""Magicka is a very good game for fans of indie fantasy games, but there are just so many to choose from it is difficult to say this is the best indie game available. I would prefer being directed to the search results for the "Indie" tag."
- "This is one of the best ways to solve this problem online without having to leave the house. I think they still sell hard copies of games like Magicka, but why put jeans on when you can purchase it from Steam.. and likely on sale.""Magicka is a good action adventure game with a unique spell casting mechanism that makes the game highly entertaining. Seems to be clear of any bugs that it was reputed to have and I enjoy playing it with my friends. "