This solution is ranked
in What are the best games on Steam with Bullet-timeRead user opinions
in What are the best android games like gta 5Read user opinions
in What are the best games under 2 GBRead user opinions
in What are the best Noir games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games with a John Wick movies styleRead user opinions
in What are the best games with a great soundtrack on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Cinematic games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Violent games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games like GTARead user opinions
What the community says about Max Payne
- "Max Payne is a decent solution to the problem at hand. There is a bullet time feature in this game but it is hard to say that this is one of the best.""If the matrix made bullet time popular for movies then max payne did the same for video games. max payne is a great game that is very fun ""If you are looking for a game with Bullet-time, Max Payne is for you. Create Matrix-like scenes in this game with the slow-mo."
- "If there is something I love is a game that involves shooting and this Max Payne is one of the best games because when I played it,I was thrilled by this Max Payne who was framed for murder and the fact that he has nothing to lose makes it more enjoyable because there is so much action.The cops chasing him makes it interesting."
- "I'm very familiar with Max Payne the movie so seeing this site for Max Payne the game was really interesting for me. I enjoyed the screenshots of the game and I even got to play the game briefly. It was a good experience to relive the action and excitement of the movie through the game as well as seeing some of the action screenshots in place. The ability to freeze time for the brief moment makes this experience a very interactive and fun one for me personally.""Max Payne was ahead of its time. As a third person shooter it tends to be forgotten with the rise of multiplayer First person shooters. This road was paved by Golden-eye, and refined by Max Payne. The play style, interaction with enemies, and weapon usage have a realism not matched for years to come. ""Great game which has stood up to the test of time. I love the film noir atmosphere. The story is well written and the humor is just as good as the action. The 100th play was just as exciting as the 1st. Lose yourself in this one for a few hours. You'll be glad you did."
- "Max Payne, a "third-person original cinematic action-shooter video game," was released on July 25, 2001. Metacritic, a review aggregator, gave the game an 89 out of a possible 100- but none of the top Steam reviews mention a soundtrack. Thus, I would not recommend this as a solution to the problem.""Max Payne was an amazing, ground-breaking game when it was first released and to this day it remains fun. The novelty of slo-motion shooting has not lost its edge. The soundtrack in the game is very notable in its excellence. "
- "Max Payne, from Comic Book, to Big Screen to video games... There is nothing about this game that is NOT cinematic. Great game, great storyline, and always something new in each title. ""This game is a good solution to adding cinematic games on steam. Looking through the pictures the graphics look extremely movie like and the plot seems to follow a movie like theme."
- "Max Payne is not a good solution to violent games on Steam. It is as violent as the rest of them. I found myself shooting anything that moves as I ran around the streets of New York as Max. Though I may be playing as a â€œpolice officerâ€ this game is still very violent and inappropriate for young children.""Max Payne is a true classic not only is it a deep story telling game but it is a dramatic action game with plenty of violence to get some of that aggression out while you play~""I like max Payne for its great game play but i don't think it is too violent, it is just more action than other games and a bit of killing but less violent than other games."
- #12 of 18
in What are the best games like GTA