This solution is ranked
in What are the best Real Time Tactics games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Cheap Gift Ideas for MenRead user opinions
in What are the best WW2 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Army GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Men of War
- "I was looking for real time tactics games on Steam. I found Men of War. It was a bit different then what I expected, but I still play it to this day, and I recommend to at least try it out. I liked it.""Men of War has a few different playing options. Single player or multiplayer, this game's a blast. Set in World War II, there's plenty of tactical decision making. You can find it on Steam.""Men of war has great graphics for a 2009 game. It really requires you to think k up the best strategy in order to win. So fun. "
- "I have the game Men of War and it is a bit dated but overall fun to play. The graphics will not compare to what you can get today with similar types of games though. It is cheap but I feel like there are better gift ideas than this particular game."
- #17 of 23
in What are the best WW2 games"I like games based on history and this one is based on WW2. The graphics are decent and they did take a lot of time making the vehicles and weapons look real. You can quickly gain or lose troops depending on the decisions you make in the process of the game. It was a fairly realistic game.""Fast paced and very strategic. Loved every minute of this game. The campaign gets ridiculously hard towards the end, but for me that was a bonus as I'm really into games that challenge me. ""If WW2 and RTS appeal to you then this is a solid game. A good single player, complimented with solid online play."
- #20 of 47
in What are the best Army Games"Men of War is a good WWII-based game that lets you play as Allied, Soviet or German forces. Each has its own independent storyline, with 19 missions in total. It's a little aged at this point, but the authenticity of the forces you can command makes this a particularly engaging strategy game for history buffs and RTS fans. "
- "Awesome scenes. Great strategic challenges. Hours and hours of play time. When you do something stupid, you can loose a lot of troops with just one move. With a smart approach you can achieve a lot with just a few troops. The only problem is that I can't tear myself away. I love it!"
- "For a game that has been out since 2009, there are not that many reviews. The reviews that are there are positive but there just arent that many people interested in it. I feel like this points to another game that is better suited to this category available.""If you are looking for war games this is a superb one. the best thing is you can use stream to play, no need to download if you don't want to."
- "Men of War is one of the most enjoyable and challenging games I've played in a long time. The nearly twenty five missions play out over three campaigns, you pick your country, and the overall feel of the game is one of participating in a real war movie. Something about seeing your tank roll over farmhouses or blast apart walls of sandbags cannot be denied.""The era of the RTS game is interesting. When clicking on the solution, the videos and photos offered a great view of the game. I believe the solution is a good one for a more recent war-type RTS. Along with the "Very Positive" reviews of the game, it's compelling to try! ""A good way to kill some time. Not too much originality here or unexpected stuff. It's a WWII game and it looks like one. The graphics are mildly below average but don't take away from the game much. Nothing to write home about here, but no big complaints, either."
- "Decent game, but it's no Star Craft. I found it to be slightly more complicated than it really needs to be; the units don't quite work like you would expect, but it might be that StarCraft and Civ are my two standards for this genre. Worth a look if you enjoy the historical period, but the gameplay itself might disappoint.""Men of War is a great old RTS style game available on the PC platform via Steam. It takes place during World War II, and is a must-have for any library. I find the price to be perfectly affordable and a great game that I enjoy, especially relating to a real world war."
- "I found this co-op game on Steam to be underwhelming at best. The gameplay is awkward which makes it kind of a frag to play. Also, the missions are just too long and confusing to really enjoy engaging in. There were also a few bugs / glitches along the way. All in all, this is one I won't be playing again...""Men of War is an exciting realistic strategy game. I like the attention to historical details. The scenes are very good and rich in content. You can have multiple players or single one and several levels that vary in complexity. This is game for fighting awesome battles.""I really like playing multi-player games on Steam. A wonderful game that my friend suggested to me was Men of War. It's a super fun game that takes place during World War II that has really good multiplayer. "