This solution is ranked
in What are the best Strategy games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Cheap Gift Ideas for MenRead user opinions
in What are the best Real Time Tactics games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Army GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best WW2 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Men of War: Assault Squad
- "I like playing all games but strategy games are the best games that i love to play.When i played Men of war: Assault squad for the first time, I played for 5 hours straight.it is a great strategy game for steam and i highly recommend it ""War games will really make you think of new ways to defeat enemies. Thanks to this page and now I know what game to buy next!"
- "While I think the Men of War expansion pack would be considered a cheap gift I'm not sure if it would be a good gift to give. This is just an expansion pack so it would require the person getting the gift to already have the full game."
- "Great expansion based off of the original Men of War Franchise. You don't even need the original Men of War to play it. The online community is still pretty active, you can find a few full servers during peak hours. Graphics have held up well over the years. Definitely a recommended game if you're a fan of the genre. I've quite enjoyed the community.""I am a big fan of tactical video games. A wonderful game that I just tried out last month was Men of War: Assault Squad. It's an awesome game that has fun to play skirmish maps and fantastic multiplayer features. ""I wanted teh best Real time Tactics games that were on Steam. I found Men of War: Assault Squad. I had a bad story and the game play was weak."
- "I love video games and am always looking for the next best thing. I'm particularly interested in Co-Op games available on Steam. I recently stumbled upon the game "Men of War: Assault Squad" and was utterly pleased. Everything about the game is awesome , from the unique storyline to the endless multiplayer options. I would totally recommend this game to everyone. ""I had issues with Men of war. Mainly I felt as if the game could use some new content because I had grown bored with what I already had. Assault Squad answers that call for me and provides the additional content that I so desperately wanted."
- #21 of 47
in What are the best Army Games
- #21 of 23
in What are the best WW2 games"In order for a WW2 game to really shine, it needs to be historically accurate. This game takes a lot of shortcuts and makes a lot of historical errors which really grins my history gears. The servers are also peer hosted, which means cheating is rampart and often supported by the admins.""Men of War: Assault Squad is fun and at the same time informative. You get to experience a phenomenal first person shooter and learn and relive WW2 history."
- "While Men of War: Assault Squad 2 proved to be quite the game, Assault Squad seems to lack. There is no online gameplay, or even campaign mode/story mode. The game is based on skirmishes with the computer, and simply that. The game is quite repetitive, and can get boring quickly. "
- "This game has like, no online player base. I wanted to play a good co-op game and got this, but the population is basically nil making it so there are never any games going. If you finally get into a match half the people leave after they die! Very aggravating.""This is a very good game is you are looking for co-op gameplay. I love grouping up with some friends and completing tasks together. Playing as a team can be hard at times if you don't have audio chat, but it is pretty fun. ""This is a must for anyone who plays Men of War on their steam account this is a great expansion pack that is loaded with all kinds of goodies"