This solution is ranked
in What are the best Hideo Kojima video gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games that can be played both as stealth and action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best cinematic games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best horse games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best cinematic games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One open-world gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best adult PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Cinematic games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Assassin games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One sandbox gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 sandbox gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- #3 of 31
in What are the best Xbox Games"There are so many games for the xbox that could be the solution to this topic. While Metal Gear Solid V is a great game, it is far from the best. It has it's moments but lacks in replay-ability, game mechanics and graphics. There are many other games I would rather play than this."
- "As a kid for my old Nintendo I was first introduced to Metal Gear. That game has nothing on this newest installment for the Apple market. Tactical missions and great graphics make this a amazing game to play. The open world experience lets you decide what you want to do. You will not want to put this game down."
- "There's something about this game when you're traversing across the sand plains on your horse at high speeds. The hiding functionality really makes horse-riding really unique and like nothing I've ever played before. For general horse lovers, you might want to check this game out. ""I'm not sure how this is a solution, because it has a horse picture on it ? This link is to PS4 games, not even to steam. These are good games but dont have much to do with horses. "
- #4 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games"I've played this game before. While it's not a clear, direction solution for PS4 games overall, this solution is a PS4 game. It is fun, engaging, and has really good graphics. The price is great as well. I can typically play for hours as it is quite challenging. It requires a good deal of thinking as you are navigating complex landscapes throughout the game. I love action games and I usually finish them quickly if i'm engaged enough in the game. I finished this one quite quickly. Battlefield games are fun and this one is no exception."
- "The game is pretty good. The solution provided is for a Playstation 4 though. I found the game to be very challenging. The graphics are really good. The scenery keeps you engaged throughout game play. A person can get lost playing this game for hours. I enjoy strategy games a lot so i'm always looking for games that offer me a challenge and ones that can keep me engaged for a good period of time. This game does that for me. It's a cost effective game as well so i'm not spending a lot of money to enjoy something. There are support forums as well should you need advice on game play. "
- "The Metal Gear Solid V game looks so real to me with it's 'photo-realistic graphics'. I like that I can practically design my own game with being able to create my own missions and how the game moves forward. I also like the character and time frame of the story. It is also always good when I get to play a multiplayer game because my friends can help or battle me which is just as fun. Good game for teens and adults."
- "Yes. The story sucks. It lacks a third act. True. But if you focus on the gameplay... then, oh, boy, you are in for the ride of your life. THIS is how you do an open word - sandbox experience. You can tackle the missions in any way you want. You have plenty of tools, the IA adapts to your movements, and the game has some good QOL system that the series needed from years ago. As I said, forget about the story and enjoy its almost infinite possibilities to be Big Boss, the stealthy legend.""Snake, the proverbial military badass that every kid wants to be like. Eyepatch, dark demeanor, and all the fighting skills to put a demigod to shame. I've played the first ever MGS game as a kid, and this game brought me back to those memories and made new ones with its new features""Excellent choice of game for this problem. Metal Gear Solid is critically acclaimed and offers an open world gameplay style where the player has freedom to do whatever they please. ""I really enjoyed this game. This is the pinnacle of games in this category. It seamlessly blends together stealth and open world gameplay."
- "This looks like a good solution, as the game is compatible with different devices. From what I gather, the game appears to be more realistic, allowing players like me more freedom in making choices. The graphics looks impressive as well. I would play this game."
- "One of the best games for the PS4 and also represents the best in the stealth game genre. It has garnered near-universal acclaim and for good reason thanks to its meticulously designed gameplay, which allows players to complete missions in virtually limitless ways. This is the final installment in the long-running series and what way to go."
- "My dream of being a military soldier is somehow fulfilled by playing this. Basically because the whole game revolves around building a privarte military army and building base. The ways of approaching a mission all lies in youjr hand. If you have some tactics, u are free. TIP: Capute as many enemies as you can evolve your base! ""I'd have to say Positive. This one takes a bit more time to study through but is informative. It gives you a chance to look at reviews of the game. I like that. I think it's a good starting point to find out if this game is of interest to you. ""I first Metal Gear when I was kid, but it never had graphics like this. This games blows me away. Perfect!"
- "WOAH! Thankfully I landed on this list, been wanting anice game around 20$ and arrived on this list and saw this free game, must be my lucky day. "
- "I do not feel like this solution appropriately answers the question. Despite specifically asking for the best assassin games on Steam, the solution links to another platform - Amazon. This makes it hard to trust the solution because it sent me to the wrong location.""I can't believe that this is not number one, and also that there is only just one Metal Gear Solid game in this list compared to the Assassin's Creed games in here. I think that MGS games in here should be as many as AC games here. 😤""Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is an amazing Assassin game where the player has command of the assassin. This game provides excitement, danger, war, and espionage scenarios for the serious gamer."
- "An amazing send off to a beloved game franchise. It's not the best at anything but everything it does, it does it very well. The story could be better but the gameplay mechanics are near flawless and one that requires careful planning and creativity for a rewarding time.""This is the 5th and possibly the last entry to the metal gear solid franchise and it is a triumphant piece of work from Kojima and team. You easily sink in at least a couple dozen hours to fully complete and enjoy the game and the story."
- "I have played Metal Gear games since the first one was on the Nintendo. This is a great game series that has done nothing but get better. The Phantom Pain keeps up that tradition and takes the player on a great adventure. Amazing graphics and a real open world feel will have you playing this till you reach the end. A must have purchase for any fans of the franchise. "
- "If you like games that keep you on your toes and the edge of your seat simultaneously, you have to check out Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. It's a non-stop adventure that keeps you challenged and interested, it's the best I've played on xbox yet!"
- " Metal Gear uses great story lines along with cutting edge graphics to give players an immersive story experience. This game will take you to a new world you wont want to leave with its asking you to maneuver through its story lines."