This solution is ranked
in What are the best platform games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games like Castlevania for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best 1990s games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android retro gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Arcade shoot em up games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to Cuphead for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Android arcade games with no adsRead user opinions
in What are the best 16 bit games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Arcade shoot em up games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best MAME games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games with controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best Arcade games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best retro games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games with comedy on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best 2D platformers games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best shooter games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One shooter gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Metal Slug 3
There are no comments yet!
- "Metal slug 3 is an improvement over your childhood game. It will give you hours of entertainment with friends to play with the world over. Enjoy it for its memories."
- "Metal Slug 3 is a decent game to kill some time. Especially if you miss those 80's and 90's arcade games, this would be suitable for your taste. Unfortunately, controls are quite hard on Android devices, especially Android smartphones, so keep that in mind before purchasing the app. "
- "The father of run & gun shooters rightfully deserves a place in this list. The metal slug series features simple and intuitive controls paired with dot-pixel style graphics. Now that it has been made available on modern consoles like the PS4, now is a good time as any to this game out."
- "I find Metal Slug 3 to be an "ok" game, but if you're looking for a an ad-free experience, look elsewhere. Every time I won a match, a new (and even more annoying) ad appears, despite saying in big bold letters on their website that they are "ad-free." Sorry, but not even close; it's just not fun to play a game that is interrupted by an ad every few minutes.""Metal Slug 3 is a retro side-scrolling 2d shooter clearly based on the model of the Contra series from the NES. Fans of that genre, or of retro mobile gaming in general, will enjoy this game."" Metal Slug 3 a great 2D game, if you are into the older styles. It has a lot of settings and modes to chose from. It's a great run and gun game."
- "Metal Slug 3 is a classic arcade shooter that was created decades ago. The port is high quality and translates extremely well. The game itself is pretty good, in the same vein as things like Contra, but not quite as good. The graphics are obviously going to be older, but in terms of pure bullet hell action, it's one of the better ones out there. Definitely would recommend giving it a try."
- "Metal Slug 3 is an acceptable port of the SNK arcade classic but don't expect it to be perfect. The music sounds "off" and the gameplay overall seems to change speed often without reason. If you're a fan of this it might be worth a look but otherwise I'd skip it.""This is a classic arcade game that is available right now on steam. I've been playing it for the past couple of weeks. I think this game has lots of replay value. ""This is a wonderful game if you are looking for an enticing arcade game with Steam. The graphics and gun action are amazing. It will not leave you disappointed."
- "Metal Slug 3 is a fast paced non stop shoot em up run and gun game on Steam. The 2D graphics are great and give you the nostalgic NES feel. Easy controls and co-op play allow for anyone to have fun in this game by themselves or with another person.""This game's motives are not comedy. So this is not a good game according to "comedy" genre. It's more of a run and shoot game instead of a game built around comedy. It has some themes of comedy in it, but it's by no means a comedy game.""Metal Slug 3 is like the ones before it, it is violent and action packed. I don't find humor in that even if it's entertaining. Look elsewhere if you want a more nuanced game."
- "An awesome old school run and gun 2D platformer that calls back to the 90's arcade style shootem up. Very cool and very fun kind of game. Only problem is that it's on steam for the PC rather than iOS so you'll need to get a PC to play this bad boy.""This looks like a game I would have played 20 years ago. I wish that developers would get away from the 98-bit or similar style of gaming. We have better equipment now than ever before. Let us use it!""A perfect little game/app for the iphone that is another fantastic time waster. Its a side scroller game that beckons the olden days of Nintendo and double dragon. Worth a shot."
- #12 of 26
in What are the best arcade games"An older game, and old style, but it has a sort of catchy playstyle, and the gameplay is fun. I found myself losing track of time playing this game. It has many interesting and fun areas to play in and it is multiplayer, so you can play with friends."
- "This is not what I understand from a co-op game. Metal Slug is a very old and awesome game, I remember playing it 15 years ago in an arcade but it is not a great example of a co-op game.""This game was a blast for my fellow employees and I to play on our LAN. It had a totally retro feel, but was very enjoyable! "
- "If you like that type of graphics you will probably think it's really good looking. The visuals are very intricate, in a rough pixelated type of way, but there are tons of details and colors etc. The game itself feels old school and the interface is not always very responsive, which can make your interest go down a few notches. One of the good things about the game, and it's not necessarily a plus for everyone, is that it's relatively to play it all the way to the top in a few hours. You won't need an extreme level of skills to get there, so it's perfect if you have a few hours to kill. Not outstanding, but potentially enjoyable.""This game fits the bill of what I'm looking for. It's on steam and has a co-op to play with my friends it really fits the bill."
- "Loved it! Brought me back to when I was a kid playing games at the arcade. Great graphics, and the controls are really easy to pick up. Being able to play a great game with people all over the world is fantastic! ""Reminiscent of classic video games from the 80s era, there is a bit of nostalgia when playing. However, Metal Slug 3 holds its own in game play that is fun, challenging, and exciting."
- #34 of 80
in What are the best action games