This solution is ranked
in What are the best games to play with gunsRead user opinions
in What are the best Arcade shoot em up games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best 16 bit games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Offline LAN shooting Co-op multiplayer games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best MAME games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games where controls are absurdly difficultRead user opinions
in What are the best shooting games for DOSRead user opinions
in What are the best alternatives to Cuphead for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best shooters for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One platformer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Arcade games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best pixel art Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooter games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One shooter gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Metal Slug X
- "Metal Slug X is an old arcade bullet hell style game that's been ported to the iPhone. The port itself is quite nice and controls extremely well, no glitches or major problems. The game is good, but not great and not even the best in the Metal Slug series. With that in mind, I definitely wouldn't call this a great candidate for 'best' 16 bit game for the iPhone. There are other classic games, RPGs, platformers, shooters, etc, that are significantly better that have also been ported recently. If you're dead set on a run and gunner you can give it a try. Otherwise, I'd try to looking into other options."
There are no comments yet!
- "This game is a classic and a must play for anyone interested in old school arcade games. The controls are smooth, fluid and simple and make sense. Easy to get into and figure out, but has the appropriate difficulty as the game goes on. This series is beloved by millions, with this entry being one of the favorites."
- "I love this games! If you are a Metal Slug X fan you really need to get the newest version. It is one of the best run and gun games out there, and with the latest updates it cant be beat. One of the best things I like are the old school graphics that the game has, it brings me back to my childhood. You really need to play it."
- "Metal Slug has always been seen as a classic games series, but I think Metal Slug X may be the best in the series. The graphic are gorgeous and really gives me a retro feel whenever I play it. The controls are very responsive and when I fail, I feel like it was my fault and not the game's fault. Add a great soundtrackto the mix and you get an almost perfect game. The allow minus I have with the game is that its framerate dips at times, but that is a small issue. I have played the game so much the past few days that I pretty much know all the ends and outs. "
- "MS is one of my favorite games to play on Steam. It's challenging to the extreme and fun whether playing against others are just alone. When playing against others it will sometimes slow down so be prepared for that."
- "I really like this game for its art and its gameplay. I have encountered some technical issues, like occasional lag, but I still really enjoy the game."
- #15 of 26
in What are the best arcade games"This is a pretty good game. It's a little spendy, but it's worth it. You can connect to Steam and play your friends and the controls and missions are pretty cool. This is a good rendition of the popular arcade game. "
- "The cult classic shooter game finally makes its way to the PC platform and it's just as good as I remember it. This can also be played in co-op locally or online. Just grab a cop now and have a lot of fun.""This game is something I will recommend, but only with the warning on that you have to want to replay the game on higher difficulties or play co-op to get your moneys worth out of it.Difficulty wise, METAL SLUG X is as hard as you want to make it, personally I played through it on Normal difficulty but with unlimited lives - ""I gave Metal Slug X a try. It's said that is the best game in its genre. Personally I didn't care for it too much. I prefer strategy games, not run and gun games. But if this type of game is your thing, you'll probably love it."
- "The game itself is okay. I found myself quite bored after an hour of play. The graphics are okay for the type of game it is but I've seen better. Those who are fans of the game and are familiar with it will like it a a lot. It's available in several languages, the audio is good as well. It's just not something I could play for hours on end. "