This solution is ranked
in What are the best local multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with immersive mode for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games without internetRead user opinions
in What are the best long term games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best long term games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best open world Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone Bluetooth games in multiplayer modeRead user opinions
in What are the best Kindle Fire gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games that don't need Wi-FiRead user opinions
in What are the best creative games for Android with local multiplayerRead user opinions
in What are the best airplane mode appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android co op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 player Android games to play on different devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best apps to play offlineRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer block gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Modded Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best randomly generated levels Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Bluetooth games in multiplayer modeRead user opinions
in What are the best games to help you fall asleepRead user opinions
in What are the best top gear game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for offline entertainmentRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android multiplayer bluetooth gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Time killer gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Minecraft: Pocket Edition
- "Been looking for a nice local multiplayer game for android and this seems to be a great solution ❤️️ Up to 10 players can play at the same time ""Okay let me start telling you guys that one of the best part of this game is it doesn’t require an internet connection after installing it and it allows for multiplayer mode if you wanna play it with your friends. Also, if you are the kind of person who likes to customize his character with different skins this is a great deal for you. I think what gets players to continuously play is the fact that once you start building a structure, you would really want to complete it and the cycle never ends. ""I had a ton of fun playing Minecraft Pocket Edition. I made waiting in line a simple passage in time.""Minecraft has become a very well known game over the years. The Pocked edition for android works amazingly well and has a great adoption. Great option for Android multiplayer games."
- "As a parent, I am choosy when it comes to the games I let my son play. That's why I like the pocket edition because it has stronger parental control and it can only be a multiplayer through invite-only plus the mobile version is slightly more child friendly. ""My daughter loves Minecraft games and I often play along with her. She normally uses a game console but I showed her the Mincraft Pocket Edition, that can be played on her iphone, with and without internet, and she was so excited to try it out. She loved it and it even kept her busy during times when there was no internet available. such as long drives where staying occupied is usually more difficult for the kids.""My internet provider often have a connection problem and every time it happens, I had nothing to do that really makes me bored, but when I learned about this game, I installed it and its good that it can be played even without data or wifi."
- "Minecraft is definitely a awesome candidate for long term games, due to the support and player base. I would never want to invest time and money into a game that doesn't have many players, especially when it is also a multiplayer!"
- "Honestly, I don't understand the appeal of Minecraft on the video game systems and computers. On a mobile phone, it's nearly impossible to have your fingers press exactly where you want. Maybe if you're a child with small fingers, it would probably work. It is an open-world Android game though, so I guess it is a valid solution if that's your cup of tea.""I am glad that this game finally is at the top of the list after being just fourth a couple of months ago. Me and my son always play this game through our mobile phones and this has been our family bonding. This is the true open-world game! 💯""I love Minecraft. I especially love building mode. There are so many awesome things you can build in here. The game is fun too but building mode is my favorite. Would definitely recommend this to everyone! "
- "As a gamer most games I play are not bluetooth enabled for multiplayer. As a user who has spent a lot of of time on minecraft multiplayer is always best when you play online than if you try to do local multiplayer. Thus this is not the best iPhone bluetooth game and not even close to being able to play multiplayer with bluetooth. "
- "Pocket is edition of minecraft is pretty intuitive and entertaining for me. I understand that this version of minecraft is less complex than the one I used to play in my PC. It is not free--the only part I hate but still worth it. "
- "Minecraft Pocket Edition is a limited variant of the desktop game for Android and iOS devices. The price is awfully steep for a mobile game, but if you're a Minecraft lover it's probably worth it to you. You can create buildings, mine or play with friends on other platforms. There's an always-online trial for their multiplayer service, but normal gameplay can be done just on your iPad."
- "Love Minecraft pocket edition for times I am on the road and just want to unwind. The automatically generated worlds are always a surprise and creative mode is a great way to wind down and build your own universe. I can literally spend hours immersed in the Minecraft universe.""I am a fan of minecraft, but I don't like lugging around a laptop to play it on. Minecraft Pocket Edition lets me build and play on my tablet."
- "This is a great portable version of a great game. You can finally take this game on the go, and have some fun building.""This is a great game to play on a flight! It is incredibly addicting! It doesn’t require any data at all! The only thing is the price tag! I mean you have to pay for greatness right? "
- "I was actually looking for games like pubg for android and this is so different but I liked it. The gameplay is relaxing, no pressure but sooo addicting 💪"
- "Whenever I'm bored in office, I challenge my online friends in this game. It's action packed and keeps you entertained while giving you a sense of accomplishment by winning points. It's a very good game and would recommend it to anyone to try it."
- "This app is a wonderful addition to the video game. You can create your own castle or build a home. There are several different items to choose from and you can play alone or play with others on your device or through Windows 10. This is a lot of fun to play. "
- "I've been playing Minecraft Pocket edition for a few weeks now. I didn't purchase it for a long time because I didn't think it would be as fun on a mobile device. I was wrong! It's just as fun and addicting as playing on the computer, plus I can play whenever I'm out and about waiting on something or someone. It's especially handy on my 45 minute train commute to and from work every day. If you aren't hesitating to buy this app, dont!""I like being able to play Minecraft on my phone now too instead of just my computer. Being able to choose between playing by myself or with friends is a nice option, because sometimes I don't want to play with other people and sometimes I do. "
- "When I think of time killer games, I think of games that are easy to jump in and out of. Minecraft Pocket Edition might be that for others, but it's not that for me. I find the game difficult to begin. Sure, you can kill a lot of time once you get into it but that doesn't fit my definition of a time killer game.""minecraft is a crazy time sink. You can be creative anytime anywhere and build almost anything even computers! (using redstone)"