This solution is ranked
in What are the best story-driven iPhone gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best story-driven Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with comedy on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam that are touch-friendlyRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam that are family friendlyRead user opinions
in What are the best Telltale gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Choose Your Own Adventure games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PC episodic storytelling gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Games like Minecraft for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best casual games for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about Minecraft: Story Mode
- "As if Minecraft wasn't awesome enough, now we have story mode! This game is great for anyone, Minecraft fan or not. You play as Jesse, a hero and go on an adventure through the worlds. It's very fun and addicting, highly recommend it!""This game is great! It's a simulation type game where you are living it. And whats better is you can create everything yuorself like its your own world, and in story mode you are given objects to complete too.""This is a lot of fun. I like the characters you get to pick from. Awesome graphics. I like the regular Minecraft and this story mode game is also really awesome. I play this a lot."
- "Minecraft: Story Mode is full of wit and charm, and a great game for fans of comedy in video games, as well as existing Minecraft fans. Telltale is a proven leader in games that really immerse you in the story, and Minecraft: Story Mode is a great example of this. It's fun and light hearted, and like the original Minecraft, will appeal to players of all ages. It was nice to experience the the world building in a story sense, since Minecraft was previously only about world building in a literal sense."
- "Minecraft: Story Mode has been around for quite some time now and I only started playing it when my kid introduced me to it. I gotta say that it is impressive. I can only imagine why my kid loves this game. It triggers your imagination whether you like it or not. For a game that's supposed to be played casually, we seem to be playing it more and more. But only during the weekends and only a few hours during the day during school nights. But I seem to be the one spending a lot of time with this game. Funny though, if we aren't playing them on our PC, we are playing them on other platforms. This is the only game we need in our household.""There are many different versions of Minecraft but this one is the best. It has an actual story mode so you can dive deeper into the game. Allows you to bring out your creative side more often."
- "I had given a tablet to my brother for his birthday and he wanted a game that was touch-friendly so that he could play on his new tablet. I found Minecraft: Story Mode and it was everything he wanted.""The best games on steam that are touch friendly is what I was in need of. I found Minecraft: Story Mode and have never put it down. Great episodes to play and a world full of wonder."
- "I love Minecraft, and Minecraft: Story Mode it's a beautiful spin-off of the main game. It's interesting, and it adds lots of dimension to the original game. A must have if you like the original one as I do!""Okay, looks super cute. I am not sure how I feel about the fact that every single kid that I know knows about and plays mine craft but I haven't. Need to catch up clearly."
- "My kids are obsessed with Minecraft, so I decided to get them Story Mode to extend the fun. So far it does not disappoint. The kids dove right in and are having a great time exploring the new content."
- "When I am choosing a game I like to be adventurous and have many choices available to me. With Minecraft story mode it is both and it makes for an exciting game with lots and lots of action. You will enjoy the story telling and Minecraft combination, it makes for great fun. This is one of the best TellTales games I ever played.""Site looks good and shows the videos of the Mine craft story modes and it appeals to the users. It also gives a quick videos of the various story modes. It also provides good deals and attractive offers to the buyers to buy the games at a better price. Looks to be an interesting site."
- "Minecraft: Story Mode delivers a storytelling game, but there may be more interesting games out there for sophisticated storytelling game enthusiasts. For those new to this genre like myself, it will be quite entertaining though. It may be worth trying as it is pretty reasonably priced.""I'm no where near Minecraft fandom, or deep enough into it that I can tell you if this is good or not. I've played the first episode for free and it's not bad, but for episodic storytelling.. I'd suggest Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead Seasons 1/2 and Life is Strange.""This was a terrible recommendation when I specifically hate Minecraft but I did learn about Telltale games. This still was about half useful so I would still use it again. The annoying thing is that the problem solver thinks the game is good.""I am personally not into video games but if you are this definitely fits the bill. Also if you really like Minecraft, you can get Episode 1 for free right now. Check it out!"
- "The game partially solved my problem. I think that your enjoyment of it will be based on what you like about Minecraft. If you like the world-building experience, you might not like this that much, but if you like the general art style, you might like it more. It's good for younger kids who just want to see something with the Minecraft aesthetic, but older kids might not like it as much.""If you are a fan of minecraft, Minecraft:Story Mode is for you. It is a great spin off and tells a great story similar to Minecraft."
- "Though I'm not really into Minecraft anymore, I was a fan of Telltale's The Walking Dead series, so I decided to try this one out. It's very silly and fun compared to The Walking Dead. There isn't much of actual Minecraft gameplay in the game, but I guess that's to be expected. I don't think I'm the target audience for this.""Anybody who's resisted Minecraft because they're intimidated by all the blank space might want to give Minecraft: Story Mode a shot. It's a lot easier and quicker to get into and doesn't rely so much on user creativity to make it interesting. This game is great for killing time."