This solution is ranked
in What are the best Relaxing games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult adventure games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games for ipad miniRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam that are touch-friendlyRead user opinions
in What are the best airplane mode appsRead user opinions
in What are the best pick up and play gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best abstract games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best RPG games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best logic puzzles on steamRead user opinions
in What are the best abstract games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best remote two-player action/arcade games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best relaxing puzzle games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best train games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best train PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best relaxing puzzle games for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about Mini Metro
- "I am a huge fan of mini metro. The idea is so simple, but it is so well executed. I love the problem solving and the intricacies of the different puzzles. Highly recommend!""Mini Metro is a great relaxing game on Steam. I love coming home after a long day of work and managing my little subway at my own pace. I would definitely recommend. "
- "The game appears to not only a puzzle type game but you have to have strategies in order to complete and beat it. The mechanics of the game are very simple but appear to be very entertaining to the player. The game does appear to be difficult for some if not thoughout thoroughly and quickly. "
- "Another frustratingly simple game, one of the prime examples of how deep and challenging a game might be, despite of its simplicity both in graphics and in gameplay. Recommended for: 30 minutes to 1 hour break from activities, problem-solving game fans, to some extend tycoon fans, and people who don't generally play video games professionally or semy professionally Not recommended for: AAA-games fans, action fans, graphic fans, story fans"
- "This is an interesting game about subway design. The goal is to be efficient as possible as the population keeps growing. You're supposed to find a way to get everyone to their destination with a quick and concise blueprint.""This game is fantastic. I had a lot of fun designing subways for my city. Best of all, the game was touch-friendly and made designing subways even easier!"
- "I was so happy when I stumbled across this app. I put my phone in airplane mode to relax sometimes but that means that my data cannot be used, so no internet. The best part about this app is that it can be used in airplane mode. It is also challenging and fun!"
- "Mini Metro is a really fun simulation game on Android. You get to create a subway map for a city by making routes and choosing starting times. It is really fun to see if you can make it all work and it really passes time when you are just truly looking for an escape. "
- "This game. Oh gosh this game. I played it for a few hours, and fell into a love and hate relationship. A lot of it is chance; where will your stations appear and do you have enough lines to make them work? If this is in your favor, the game can go for hours. If not...well. Hope you like restarting!""I tried this and it does what it says. It allows you to design subway systems as elaborate of simple as you like. If you are into that kind of thing then this is for you. The only complaint I have is that the design features feel a little dated. Other than that, this is fun puzzle game to play."
- "I found this game very similar to designing a roller coaster game. Both were fun as you can design in any way you would like. I like to play games where I have control over what is going on and what will happen. Mini Metro fits my need to explore and be creative with my mind. I devised several scenarios with my trains and enjoyed building the various routes."
- "Mini Metro is a cool game, but it's a strategy game. I wouldn't call it a relaxing puzzle game in the least. It requires some definite thought if you are going to advance and make it work. As long as you like strategy games, it's a good option, but if you're looking for a truly relaxing puzzle game on IOS, you should keep looking.""Relaxing describing a game infers boredom to me. Again, best implies that something will come along better. The main point is redundant and can be explained in a more simplified manner. I like the Steam page it utilizes the space very well. I didn't like the buttons in the cart area, seemed to throw off the symmetry.""I don't really find this game to be relaxing at all. I also don't see this being availablle on iOS either so it doesn't really fit what I'm looking for."
- "You really can play anything on Steam. I found Mini Metro where you design a subway and keep the trains running while opening new stations and maximizing the resources you are given. There is something oddly soothing about this game. I did not think a subway creation game would be so fun and satisfying. ""Mini Metro is a public transport simulator that has a focus on creating a metro line beneath a city. It has trains but you are more a manager of them than a driver."
- "This may work for some people that need a train game but this isn't exactly about trains. This game is about subway management so if that is close enough for what you want you should look into it."
- "I'm going to say this is not the best solution. It's on steam and not android. If I wanted something on steam it'd be great but it just does not full fill my problem. ""Mini Metro is a fun puzzle game for PC, it's mislabeled here as an android game. It lets you work with subway lines and make your own little subway world.""This game is not available for Android and seems exclusive to steam. It needs much more power than an android phone to play."