This solution is ranked
in What are the cheapest Xbox 360 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best innovative FPS games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games that can be finished in just a sittingRead user opinions
in What are the best games that involve physics on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best 3D exploration platformers on any system or consoleRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam with time attack modeRead user opinions
in What are the best 3D Platformers on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Mirror's Edge
- "I had never played a game like Mirror's Edge before it bought it, and I have yet to play another game like this franchise after. I love how there are multiple ways to solve the same runs. The game is a bit short, but the replay value is there!"
- "I love playing games on my PC but have a hard time finding ones that do not require multiple sessions of game play. Fortunately, I found Mirror's Edge, which is an entertaining action game that does not require multiple sessions for play. I get hours of enjoyment from this game and it fits into my schedule.""This game is a good addition to games that can be finished in just one setting. It's an almost parkour themed game with many different things you can do within it, giving you the ability to finish in one setting or even play for multiple days doing different things each time.""I get to be a woman jumping across rooftops. It's an exciting game that's worth playing. "
- "Games definitely has an interesting concept, but not enough for me to want to play it more then once. The graphics are ok, but not up to the higher standards I have now. Some people may enjoy this more then me, but not something I continued to play. I will not be returning to this game in the future. ""Do you like first person gains in which you have physical contact with an environment? That way it lacks a multiplayer functionality mirrors edge is a game on steam network it will have you fighting enemies and battling for land in his adventure game."
- "I think Mirror's Edge is an okay game. I love the parkour feel, but the controls are sometimes a bit wonky. You can definitely play it on any current system like, Xbox One or PS4, as well as on Steam. If on sale I'd buy it, but not full price. They still have a few things to work on with the controls. ""There are much better games where its an open world to explore. What about Skyrim? I guess this is an alright game if you want an urban setting. "
- "There are a couple of things that stand out about Mirrors Edge, which I found on steam. The first is that it is a free roam environment which is pretty cool. The second is the time attack play mode which I love. The graphics are great, good game play and very entertaining. Check it out!""I've played this game extensively and it has a lot of timed trials, pretty much every single level is timed, it's also good for about 20-30 hours of solid enjoyment before it gets old. "
- "Steam lists a number of 3D platformers. This Mirror's Edge is only one result. The result is correct buy for the problem I would have liked a listing from steam http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/3d-platformer/#p=0&tab=TopSellers"