This solution is ranked
in What are the best couch co-op RPGs for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best online games for 3 playersRead user opinions
in What are the best 2018 games to playRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-Op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Hack and Slash games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op RPG games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Xbox online multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online co-op games on PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best looter shootersRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Co-op RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Games to stream on TwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Monster Hunter: World
- "Tried this game. Figured my friends and I could play it. It's playable but I really don't see the appeal in it at all. After you learn whatever pattern you need to do it's just repetition and it ends up being like, "Why am I playing this?". Graphics are good though at least."
- "I like to play games with people. I also love RPG video games. I found Monster Hunter: World to be exactly what I was looking for. This had you take the role of a hunter and find yourself fighting beasts up and down the game."
- "idk about u but i believe MH:W is def not a game for everyone although it is just another hack n slash adventure game. Why? Bcoz the combat is a lot more methodical and challenging than the usual action games. This game would def take most of your time bcoz you'll be hooked as u start playing it and yes i did! "
- "This game was made to be played with others. Hunting monsters is more fun if you have a tank to soak damage, a ranged character to bring in damage and others to provide support as needed.""Very Addictive game. Probably the only one I play on my PS4 at the moment. Its highly involved, graphics are great and you get a wide variety of options for play. "
- "The new Monster Hunter game is every bit as great as fans thought it would be. The dramatic leap in look and feel, and size might overwhelm some but for those that have been waiting for this game, they will find that there's plenty to satisfy their monster hunting needs."
- #10 of 13
in What are the best looter shooters
- "Big game releases are always a great way to start gathering a following. The big streamers are going to play the game for a few days and then find something else, but there will be a lot of players who stick around to keep watching so with monster hunter coming out, if you get good at the game, you can get a decent following."
- #12 of 20
in What are the best PS4 RPG games
- "Monster Hunter: World did what other survival games do not. It captures the feel of actually trying to survive. While going throughout the story you feel like you are always on edge and one wrong move can kill you. It's one of the best PS4 survival games.""In the last 5 years, the only games that were 100% complete on launch were Witcher 3 and Monster Hunter: World. MHW is not only complete but fun with dozens of challenging monsters to beat, hours of crafting, an active player community and a complex battle system. With ICEBORN expansion coming out this autumn, we can expect just as much brand new content."
- #42 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games
- #62 of 80
in What are the best action games"Monster Hunter: World is an amazing action game that I recently purchased for my PS4. My 11 year old thought it was kind of scary (it is rated T, so probably not appropriate for an 11 year old anyway), but I love it. I highly recommend this game for teens and adults."