This solution is ranked
in What are the best iPhone games with a female protagonistRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to help you fall asleepRead user opinions
in What are the best action adventure games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best maze games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best geometry appsRead user opinions
in What are the best games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games on App StoreRead user opinions
in What are the best thinking game apps for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best HD games for iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best Kindle Fire gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best HD game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best educational apps for iPhone and iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Android with HD graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android HD gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Monument Valley 2
- "This was a charming and simple game. The graphics are pleasant and the story is delightful. This is not a scary game or one with a lot of violence, but there are adventures and decisions to be made as I had to lead the mother and child on their journey. The adventures were short and the premise was not very hard, but I am not a hard core gamer, so this was a nice introduction to a simple story, while providing a range of skills to acquire for other games and levels."
- "I really enjoyed this game. The colors and style are beautiful and the level design is very fun. It is $5 which might be a little steep but I think it is worth it. I like the story of the mother and daughter. Pretty refreshing."
- "Monument Valley 2 is not so far from the first game and I would totally recommend this to kids! The gameplay will allow them to practice their analytic skills. Kudos to this mobile game ❤️️"
- "I love searching for the best, most popular, and engaging games for my tablet. I found Monument Valley 2 while searching for some of the best games. I tried this game and I loved the game play. It is a beautiful game that has puzzles that keep you engaged with the game. This could be considered one of the best games on the app store. It leaves a little to be desired in the length. The game could be played in an hour or two of continuous game play. "
- "I was looking for a game that wasn't just a mindless click on the bubbles again type game. I wanted something that had puzzles that I needed to solve, and would actually cause me to engage with the game. I am sure happy that I didn't let the price stop me from betting Monument Valley 2, I have spent many hours trying out the puzzles to move on to the next part of my journey."
- #10 of 28
in What are the best HD game apps"The graphics of this game are absolutely beautiful! Very high quality, so good that it actually makes you feel that you are really inside the game. The game is not too complicated, but just challenging enough to make for a good experience. Definitely recommend for those who love puzzle games and can appreciate graphics done right."
- "Much like the original Monument Valley this is puzzle game in which you exist in a two dimensional world trying to get through a three dimensional puzzle. Unlike the original which had only one princess named Ro, here she is accompanied by her daughter."