This solution is ranked
in What are the best fighting games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games like Naruto Ultimate BlazingRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth fighting games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best online fighting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best ios fighting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Bluetooth games in multiplayer modeRead user opinions
in What are the best Fighting games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Mortal Kombat gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best fighting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android fighting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gore games for iosRead user opinions
in What are the best 2.5D games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games with hot female charactersRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android fighting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer game apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone Bluetooth games in multiplayer modeRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox Game Pass gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PvP PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Multiplayer games for iOs and AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games with awesome graphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gore gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Mortal Kombat X
- "Mortal Combat is well known and most people would buy it and play it for a good fighting game on PC with good graphics and amazing gameplay this could be very successful for the gaming PC market and it's consumers. ""Mortal Kombat has always been a front runner for fighting games. Mortal Kombat X continues the series on PC with awesome multiplayer and full controller support.""This is absolutely one of the best pc fighting games out there. I love to get online and test my skills! "
- "I love online fighting games and being a huge fan of Mortal Kombat, I had to try this latest game and I'm so happy that I did! This game is loaded with beautiful graphics and amazing gameplay. It's so much fun and is definitely one of the best online fighting games I've played in years. This title is highly recommended!"
- "Mortal Kombat X is hands down my favorite fighting game. I even reinstalled it recently to play through it for a third time. The graphics are great and still stand up to most games in 2017 and there is a good deal of depth to the multiplayer allowing for dozens of challenges at any given time."
- "When one thinks of fighting games, they think of Mortal Kombat. It's so famous that there was even a movie made about it. Mortal Kombat X is another great addition to the series and is a must-play if you love fighting games.""Mortal Kombat X, is my Best Fighting game i play it a lot and still not tired, love the Game ""I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GREAT FIGHTING GAME AND FOUND THE PERFECT ONE WITH MORTAL KOMBAT X.""Mortal Kombat X!! One of my favorite fighting games! I love playing this game!!"
- "The classic game with the new features, its so exciting playing with it, I play with my friends always and its a really big and funny fight when we start playing ""Mortal Kombat X is so much fun. I love playing and fighting on my IPAD on the go. The graphics are great and play is smooth."
- "This new version of Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat X kicks hard. I love the action and graphics and can't stop playing it. It's my favorite goto game right now"
- "Remember there is a lot of gore in the X versions of Mortal Kombat games so if you are a child under the age of 13 you might want to get your parents permission first. I am not such a big fan of mortal kombat games but this one had me intrigued by all the gore and how realistic looking it plays. But for the fans this one has to go in your collection of must haves. "
- "I think that when Mortal Kombat X started using the 2.5D game it improved it so much. I always liked the original style of MK and when it started using the 3D version I hated it. In the 3D version of the game, projectiles became useless and the game just wasn't as fun to me. The use of 2.5D game back projectiles and just made the game so much better by far one of my favorite games to play. ""This game takes me back to the 90's, playing Mortal Kombat in the Pizza Hut arcade. Except this new version is Mortal Kombat on steroids. The original loved characters are all there, but the graphics are intense. Awesome character combinations. Fighting alone is fun but this is a great multiplayer game. "
- "If there is any game I have played and had so much fun,Its Mortal Kombat X.It is amazingly interesting and on another level of fighting that keeps me glued to the game without realizing how fast time passes.The game combines unparalleled,cinematic presentation with all new game play.""The best Mortal Kombat game yet and a great fighting game in general. Fighting games are always better using a controller and the same goes here. Plenty of characters, new and old, to play and master. Finish him!!""versus games are never fun to play with a keyboard so invested in a kickass controller so i can defeat my cousins who play in a PS4. they thought I was playing with a keyboard but i was parrying a lot of their moves. "
- "It's fun for a little while, but the controls are mediocre and the game quickly becomes p2w forcing you to spend real money to upgrade your fighters. I'm tired of games like this and wish they would have made a straight fighting game because the concept is cool, but they couldn't help but be greedy. Give us a regular mortal kombat game."
- "My girlfriend and I were looking for a multiplayer game that we could play together on our phones. We got the Mortal Kombat X game for android and we've been pretty hooked. We play it every day. I've been getting pretty good at it, but she tends to beat me. It takes a little bit to get used to the controls and to get the hang of it, but once you figure it out - it's a pretty fun game."
- #6 of 48
in What are the best games"Mortal Kombat X is a classic fighting game. The graphics are great and I spend hours on this game daily. Characters can be switched up and added to easily. This is one of the best strategy fighting games ever made."
- "I played this on PS4 before finding out that they have this for Xbox. Looks like i'll be paying for a Game Pass subscription really soon"
- "Mortal Kombat X is a friendly game for casual players like me. The best thing i like about this is its online multiplayer mode where i can fight against online friends or strangers based on our rank or unmatched ranks. "
- "This game looks really good, and if you want a simplified fighting game for mobile it'll work just fine. Just don't go in expecting the full Mortal Kombat experience - you are using a touchscreen after all. And don't get caught up in the card packs either - the drop rates are nonsense. That's my main complaint about this game, and any game that has them - the in-app purchases of cards/crates/etc. 95% of them are a waste of time."
- "I really like this game and have liked it since the 80/90's when I played in the arcade. I like that this is so allows you to play in different variations and that you can do multiplayer online which means you can play with your friends. Plus different languages, extra packages and more make this a real treat.""Am not really a type of gamer who likes to leave reviews but i think Mortal Kombat X needs a review from myself. The number one reason i like this game is because of its robust set of multiplayer options and that is deep enough to keep competitive gamers satisfied. ""The nostalgia of Mortal Kombat shall stick with me forever! Being able to play against other players online has taken the game & the joy of playing games on my PC to a whole other level."
- #17 of 33
in What are the best gore games"More blood? Check! More broken bones flying? Yup! This is an awesome, over the top fighting game, which takes gaming addiction to a new level. Love the 3 v 3 combat, and the huge roster of fighters to choose from. It's also awesome that you can find allies in other players and summon them to battle, and find people to compete with in Faction Wars. Love this game! ""Arcade fighting has been a popular game for both single player and multiplayer experience. There is a varied cast of characters that appeal to just about everyone's interests."
- #25 of 28
in What are the best PC games"Mortal Kombat X brings you back to past memories. The older Mortal Kombat games were so basic and that's what made them great. However I think that Mortal Kombat of today is sort of too cinematic. You used to have to put in more money to continue playing on the big machines but now you can continue for free, taking away what used to be. "
- "The Mortal Kombat games grew stale as the years pushed on but the action is back with Mortal Kombat X! The smoothest fighting controls ever and brand new greusome fatalities make this a contener for best MK game ever released!"