This solution is ranked
in What are the best Noir games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Mystery games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games on Steam that are darkRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Horror gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best open world games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best horror games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 adventure gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Murdered: Soul Suspect
- "This is a dark mystery / detective / supernatural game that can be great fun....for a while. It didn't hold my interest because the storyline is weak and often non-existent. I find it fun if I'm in the mood for an arcade type game and wanting to annihilate zombies.""Ah, now we're talking. When I'm looking for an intellectual challenge, Murdered: Soul Suspect is it. The graphics are fine but what makes the game are the puzzles you need to navigate in order to solve the murder."
- "Again, best not a fan of that word, top implies it is in the running for the best. The topic seems to be missing a hook, Steam in itself implies it is a great game. The main point seems to be lacking in the meat of the game. Fantastic intro page, mysterious and inviting the space is used in an excellent way.""Whoa there. I find this game very interesting because I get to solve my own murder case!!! How cool is that???? The story is set in the future, well technically the time you are already dead and then you become a detectve and put things together! Freaks me out sometimes lol|!""Mystery games on steam was what I was in search of. After going through the reviews I found Murdered: Soul Suspect. It had the mystery aspect I was looking for, and the hard puzzles I wanted. "
- "If you are looking for dark, Murdered: Soul Suspect delivers. The game takes an ordinary concept, solving a murder, and gives it a twist. The main character must solve their own murder, which in itself is terrifying and morbid. This game isn't for the faint of heart but if you are looking for something intriguing and dark, Murdered: Soul Suspect is your game. ""I was tired of all the boring quiet games on Steam and wanted something a little darker and scarier. Well Murdered: soul suspect fit the bill. Good graphics, great story line and it is definitely dark. Don't play late at night when you're home alone or you might need a new pair of panties!""Murdered: Soul Suspect is a cool game on Steam that's about a dark mystery. It's a short but has a great story-line. I enjoyed following the clues and solving the murder. "
- "I love the horror games on Steam because they can stare the heck out of me with very simple gameplay. I downloaded a new game called Murdered: Soul Suspect because of the plot alone. You have to solve your own murder!"
- "This game is barely open world. I almost feel like this tag wasn't suppose to be there. I'm very disappointed in this aspect of it, BUT...the game was actually pretty good for what it was. I don't like being lied to but I felt that I got my monies worth either way."
- "I enjoyed the unique twist this game had on the murder investigation gameplay. Since the main character is dead, technically a ghost, they are able to revisit the scenes of the murder up close to see how a person was murdered and gather the clues to come up with their own hypothesis to the crimes at hand. The main ghost character gets to work along their living counterpart, a reluctant female, teenage detective; and together they combat and solve crimes of the dead, for the living."
- "I've recently became interested in trying out horror games for my PC. I stumbled onto "Murdered: Soul Suspect" and its fabulous. If you value challenging games where you are the detective, I highly recommend. Not for children!""Are you into horror games? Murdered: Soul Suspect is one of the best most challenging puzzle style games. You have to solve your own murder which in and of itself is an interesting spin."
- ""Murdered: Soul Suspect" cannot be classified as an adventurous game. Sure, it's got some elements of that genre but it better fits detective and horror categories. If somebody is looking for a pure adventure game for PS4, how can they be given any advice other than "Uncharted" series?! "