This solution is ranked
in What are the best games about the ninja on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Arcade games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best fast-paced games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best 2D puzzle platformers on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about N++
- "I have a great appreciation for games involving ninjas in general. However, there have been so few on the Steam gaming platform. I have recently found an amazing game about ninjas on Steam which is N++. It's a great game with super addicting game play. ""Do you love jumping around, and gaining quite a bit of gold? Do you like minimalist art, and stuning visuals, N++ Has al of that and more, Quite happy with my purchase today, What are you waiting for? buy it already"
- "I'm one of those arcade-game kids that misses the glory days of Dig Dug, Asteroids, and Pinball. When I found N++, it was like I had rediscovered my childhood, but in an updated technology format. It's got the arcade style, with 2D graphics and simple controls, but it's got modern precision and the momentum programming is perfection. It keeps your fingers moving and grabs your attention so much that you'll feel the essence of the arcade circa 2017 around you.""N++ was a very fun game to play! It's fast paced and action packed!"
- "This game is so addictive and perfect if you want something that will hold your attention and keep you playing for hours on end. It's so difficult sometimes, but that just means it's so much more satisfying to beat. It's so fast moving too, you never stop because it's designed with the idea of momentum in the game. I didn't realize what a treasure N++ was when I found it on Steam, but I know now.""As I love platform games I thought N++ sounded like a fun game and in all reality it could be if it wasn't so buggy and laggy. It won't save super secrets which is a bummer because they're hard to get. Hopefully the developers continue to improve because I really want to like this game."
- "After a boring day at work, feeling like a ninja just feels so good! I love this game, and so it would seem do many others based on the Steam and Metacritic ratings. And no same-ole same-ole killing me some orcs with blood spattering everywhere. Works for me!"
- "The idea of 2D games on PC sometimes gets lost with all the focus people put on graphics and realism in video games these days, but one minute of N++ is going to convince you otherwise. Mostly because you won't be able to stop after one minute! It's got a minimalistic 2D appearance but the gameplay is so perfect that anything more would be too much. I can't stop playing.""N++ had a lot of potential, but it's riddled with bad control. Very laggy and unresponsive in tight places."
- "N++ is an overwhelmingly positively reviewed platform darter game. It is available for PC through steam. In its latest update it added a local co-op mode for up to 4 players. It looks to be able to run on fairly minimalist systems. I would say it does address the problem."