This solution is ranked
in What are the best FPS games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best sci-fi games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best android gameloft gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android shoot 'em up gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Gameloft gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android games like counter strikeRead user opinions
in What are the best Android third person shootersRead user opinions
in What are the best Sci-Fi themed games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best space shooting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooters for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Arcade shoot em up games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best android games like call of dutyRead user opinions
in What are the best android shooting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best immersive 3D shooters for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games under 400 MBRead user opinions
in What are the best free Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Gameloft game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best offline shooting games for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about N.O.V.A. Legacy
- "N.O.V.A is a cool sci-fi FPS game and is different from other ones. It's got a great story and the gameplay is a ton of fun, highly recommend it!"
- "I really enjoy playing Sci-Fi games. N.O.V.A. Legacy is my new favorite sci-fi game for my Samsung phone. My friend recommended it to me and so far I really love it. It's a really immersive sci-fi game that has various modes. The story mode is really impressive and I'm love that one the best so far. The graphics are top-notch, the music is lovely, and the gameplay is addictive. I really recommend this game to any sci-fi fans out there."
- "Reborn and remastered...it is so great to be able to play this game again. And even better that I can take it anywhere on my phone.""This is a great game. Very interesting and fun to play. Lots of modes to choose from. I like the weapons in this game."
There are no comments yet!
- "For a phone game it's not bad, but Counterstrike it isn't. The part I like is how you can play it by using the phone, rather than tapping the screen. You just move the phone around, so it's sort of like a next generation Wii with a built in small screen; you turn around and aim and dodge by moving the phone. I use the tap controls if I'm standing in line or something, but when it's just me it's a fun sort of workout to bob and weave with the phone while playing. I wish they'd make an option to let me connect it to VR goggles or something; that'd be supercool."
- "I have spent a good bit of time on this game, it's kind of like a primitive form of Halo, but on mobile. I recommended to a few friends, but it's not compatible with everything so check first! Would probably rate the experience a 8 out of 10, would be higher if all the weapons had the zoom ability! ""I don't get playing games like this on Android, but if it's your thing, N.O.V.A. Legacy seems like a good way to go. It has more than it's fair share of good looking women-type beings and futuristic looking robots to help any adolescent boy get through those lonely summer nights."
- "N.O.V.A legacy is a one of the kind mobile story game experience that runs like it's being played on a high price consol. The sci-fi first person shooter has massive replayability potential with various game modes including story mode, special ops missions and shadow missions. the fast past, well thought out storyline will keep you on the edge of your seat cheering on the Colonial Administration forces only hope. "
- "N.O.V.A. Legacy isn't really an arcade game, it's a first person shooter for a mobile phone. However, it's controls are pretty good and the graphics are nice. I'd check it out if you're into that sort of thing."
- "N.O.V.A Legacy looks like a game you would see on a gaming console, and not on a mobile device. The graphics are amazing, and the first-person shooter is easy to control. I like the fact that they have multiplayer, so I can play with my friends, and when they don't want to play, the story line is great as well. ""This is like taking a game console with you on the go all from your phone. One con is the graphics are not exactly up to par. I don't think any phone would be able to have the capability to have the graphics we are used to on a console but this comes in as a nice back up !"
- "NOVA is an game with awesome graphics. Detailed graphics like no other on Android. This space oriented fighting game is second to none. Not only are there multiplayer leagues, but there are also death matches that we can do serious damage. This game brings excited entertainment for hours. This is a big game package so make sure you have enough space on your phone/device to run it and it will not glitch out on you. "
- "NOVA is an awesome game, and a lot of fun. The graphics are really good and the game play is really enjoyable. Definitely worth the download if you have never played it. You will be coming back for more after the first time!"
- "N.O.V.A. Legacy is a great mobile 3D sci-fi FPS. There are classic multiplayer modes like Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch. With matchmaking and leaderboards, the game is highly replayable and exciting. There also features an offline campaign you can play that will keep you entertained."
- "NOVA is a one of a kind Android shooter game and I definitely recommend this to all players out there! We love playing it as a 2 player shooting game on online multiplayer mode and you can still enjoy it offline as a single player.""The solution is too brief. It should mention both online and offline playability and give examples of game modes. It should also mention the 3d graphics to add detail to a console-like experience. In general, the solution to vague to make a confident decision to play the game,""Best shooting game that doesn't require an internet connection... Cool graphics too! Kudos!""This game reminds me strongly of robocop. Hahaha! That aside, it's a fun game and I often play it during breaks at work.""I have a long commute on a train where I don't get any 4G or cell phone reception, so I wanted to find something entertaining I could play on my phone to get me through that. N.O.V.A. Legacy is that game--it makes the trip go very quick, and is fun as well."