This solution is ranked
in What are the best Xbox One Sports GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best NBA 2K GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best sports games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Sports games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 sports gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best 4-player Xbox One games perfect for short gaming sessionsRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best ps4 pro compatible gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about NBA 2K18
- "By the time you get to the 19th installment of pretty much anything, you know the maker of the game is basically just pushing out a sequel because they can. If you own any of the other recentish 2K games, this just isn't worth it as it offers very little in new game play and everything else is just transport.""There are a few improvements they can make, especially in player-coach interactions, I think this game would have been improved if there was also a feature on team chemistry. Well, you cant have it all. ""its wack... 2k15-2k16 is better they need to go back, those were the fun days.""I was looking for a basketball game and found this on Steam. It's pretty much just what I was hoping to find! This is a fun game and I can see myself recommending it to friends who are into the same gaming style.""Well, this answered my question good. I figure it was straight-forward enough, so there isn't really much to add to here. This suits the criteria of being a good NBA game, as well as the most current."
- "If you are into NBA basketball and gaming then NBA 2K18 is a great online game to play. One thing for sure, the game is not easy to master, so it it will give you hours of game time. There excellent graphics and the animations are almost life like. Myleague and Mycareer are fun to play and are better than ever. ""This game is one of the most popular game. My brother loves playing this and I can say I love watching him lose hahahhaa""This is a good example of a recent big name sports game for PC I might want to buy. It's also a convenient link directly to the Steam store page for the game.""I'm not sure if it is the best sports game on PC but it is okay. If you need a basketball game it will work."
- "I have been playing NBA 2k games for years. I am always waiting for the next one to come out. EA Sports never let me down and I usually spend a good week or so after release playing with my friends. This year they have definitely outdone themselves. The graphics are incredible far beyond what I expected. Between the game mode, card collecting, online play, and challenges this is easily a thousand hour game and well worth the money."
- "Once again the ***2K## franchise has cornered the market on splashy, memory intensive, overly complex gimmicky game. Using pseudo-hip street sounding categories this year's entry in the NBA category is trying to attract players straight off the playground courts, following the hip concept begun three years ago in soft drink commercials""SOLID GAMEPLAY EVER. MOVEMENTS ARE SHARP AND CONTROLS ARE RESPONSIVE. MANEUVER TECHNIQUES AND TRICKS ARE PRETTY EASY TO ACHIEVE...BUT...YOU NEED SOME TOP APP PURCHASES TO UNLOCK THE CAREER MODE..""Maybe it’s because I’m not a huge basketball fan, but I found this game to be slow-paced and monotonous. It takes forever to make any progress. There’s no option to skip the lengthy cut-scenes, either. Overall, this was just no fun!""This is one of the best games in the category of sports. So I can't see how this isn't optimal from a glance. Overall a fun game, with a large popularity and addicting gameplay."
- "These games used to be fun growing up but now as an adult it's sad to realize that the game companies never cared about the sports games they put out. There's nothing but bugs plaguing the offline portion of the game and the online portion of the game is pretty much pay to win."
- #11 of 31
in What are the best Xbox Games"NBA 2K18 is a franchise that just doesn't seem to remember it's roots. It'll satisfy those who need a yearly basketball fix, but it does nothing but tread water."
- "I just bought NBA 2K18, and I must admit that this series become always better, year after year! Great graphics, and always more realistic movements of the players, make it look like a real match you might be watching on TV! 5 stars for it, deserved!"
- "NBA 2K18 is quickly becoming a classic in the sports game genre. The graphics are easily the most realistic I've ever seen. It's important to note that this game isn't just for gamers: non-gaming sports fans will be amazed at the realistic depictions of sports venues available to explore."
- "NBA 2K18 is nothing short of a great new addition to the video game series. The games offers the players more choices to get involved with the game, including, facial scan when creating players. All games mode feature realistic graphic and are safe for all ages."
- #31 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games"NBA 2K18 is the latest installment in the long running NBA 2K franchise. This game comes with many of the features with which players will be familiar. New for this year however, is a game mode called run the neighborhood. In this mode you can play in NBA games and become a star. Create your own player and collect NBA legend cards. This game features both single and multiplayer game modes. "