This solution is ranked
in What are the best multiplayer game apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer ipad gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best remote two-player action/arcade games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth multiplayer appsRead user opinions
in What are the best sports games for iphoneRead user opinions
in What are the best android games with gamepad supportRead user opinions
in What are the best android games with bluetooth controller supportRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games for android via wifi hotspot offlineRead user opinions
in What are the best Electronic Arts game appsRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android Bluetooth games in multiplayer modeRead user opinions
in What are the best 2 player Android games to play on different devicesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games for 2 playersRead user opinions
in What are the best basketball games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best android multiplayer bluetooth gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Chromebook gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for when you are boredRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games to play on Nvidia Shield TVRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for chromebookRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for ChromebookRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone Bluetooth games in multiplayer modeRead user opinions
What the community says about NBA Jam
- "If you're looking for a multiplayer game for Andriod, NBA JAM is a good option for all basketball fans. And even if you're not necessarily a basketball fan, you can still enjoy this game and learn about basketball in general and play with your friends. "
- "The game is okay - it allows you to play with your favorite NBA teams, but the players need to be updated. As in updated to their current team! The controls and game play are great, playing H2H is awesome, but I just cannot get past the rosters being left behind for so long. "
- "It's nice to see NBA Jam coming back into gaming. I grew up playing NBA Jam on the Super Nintendo, so I was excited to try out this game. However, it was definitely not what I was expecting and I was extremely disappointed. All this app made me want to do is dig out my SNES and play the original NBA Jam."
- "NBA JAM by EA SPORTS is a game that's better on the iPhone than it ever was on the console. It's a ton of fun to play and I've been playing for years. One huge drawback though is that the players aren't updated. I would like some of the newer players to be in the roster. "
- "I love playing sports strategy games on my Android, so I bought NBA JAM by EA Sports for 5 dollars. The graphics are a bit retro in appearance, but it's a fun game, and well worth the purchase price. ""IF you are looking for an NBA game by EA for your phone, this is a great one. I have enjoyed playing it for hours while traveling or just to pass some time. It makes the time just fly by!"
- "Best multiplayer on Android is by far NBA Jam. It brings back memories from the old days of playing sega and the like. I have gone through a lot and this one takes the cake. Try it yourself. You will not be disappointed. It is such a fun game. "
- "NBA Jam is one of my favorite sports games from the Super Nintendo Era. This new version of NBA Jam is a great nostalgic recreation of the original. It looks great and plays great. Anyone who is looking for a good arcade game to play or is a NBA fan should check this out."
- "NBA JAM is super fun on its own, but is also a great multiplayer game! You have a decent selection of characters and the controls are intuitive. This game is really fun when playing with a friend to see who is the best!"
- "NBA Jam started out as a cabinet arcade game many years ago. It has since been ported to mobile platforms where it continues to be just as fun as the original arcade version. I have lost many hours playing this super fun game on my Nvidia Shield on my big screen television."