This solution is ranked
in What are the best Need For Speed gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best HD games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best car racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing adventure games for mobileRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade racing games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Android HD gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best MotoGP games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split-screen gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 splitscreen / online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Arcade games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- "I tried this as recommended by my buddy saying it's the best need for speed game for android. When I checked it out after installing on my phone, I got surprised by how good the need for speed: most wanted graphics is! I mean, most of the similar games I tried are kinda laggy and buggy when played on phone, but with this one, I had the best driving experience! Def. a must have game!!""If you're looking for the best Need for Speed game on your phone, Need for Speed Most Wanted is a good option. I enjoy playing this game because it is an arcade racing game and allows to me drive all the cool cars that are included in the app. ""I complete all the mission of NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED pc version...can i get real trophy??? "
- "If you like racing games at all, then you definitely want to try out Need for Speed Most Wanted. It's a shame it's not free, but it's a solid game app to buy if you are looking for something new. Fair warning though, it's addictive and can be time consuming.""Most Wanted is not only one of the best Need for Speed, it is one of the best racing games out there. Bummed because you need to shell out significant money to play, but great experience.""The Need for Speed name has been on racing games for almost as long as racing games have been around. Now available on Android, and for an incredibly low price it's a must have for any racing fan on the go.""Need for Speed is one of the best racing/driving games for the last 15 years. Most Wanted is a little bit old version for the PC but it is just available on Android. Everyone should experience the beauty of this game.""Unexpectedly, in this game, cars don't start out with boost. The good thing is that boosting is not a big part of this game. Overall, i still prefer this over the original Need for Speed especially when I play this racing game on my PC."
- "Everything about this game seems interesting but they failed on the most important aspect of any game which is controls. Bring it back please. Open world roaming, occasionally a chase , a race for money , all cars unlocked Give us back everything we loved in NFS series , I am willing to pay for a game thats full and worthy of it. I miss the original games from this series. The best one was the cop one!"
- "Need for Speed has always been my go-to for quick-to-join racing games. For an Android device, this is a nifty little game and great for casual players!""I decided to give Need for Speed Most Wanted a try since I enjoy racing style games. However I was pretty disappointed with the game play and it could use quite a few improvements when it comes to the controls and handling of the vehicles. I found it very frustrating at times while playing and eventually have quit playing."
- "Argg what the heck? You have to pay for the app then make ingame purchases if you want to play. I can see doing this on freeware but if I bought the app, they shouldn't keep trying to bleed me dry and use it as a marketing tool so you pay over and over in a never-ending money sucker. "
- "This is a very activity packed game. Whenever I play it, I feel like I'm actually doing something. You feel like you're exploring real world adventures and you can customize the interface to fit your liking."
- "One of the best deals I've ever gotten for a game. My buddies and I were looking for a good multiplayer game that wasn't going to break the bank and we all loved racing games. The graphics are gorgeous and the game play was great. I've spent countless hours playing this with my friends.""Climbing your way to the top of the blacklist of the top is really thrilling! Although I already played NFSMW on PS2 before, I still have replayed it on my PS4 every now and then especially when my brother wants to race against me.""Graphics are great! I actually get stressed out playing this game, it's so realistic and fast-paced. I'm not sure this is the best split screen, because I got seriously distracted by the graphics, but that's probably just me."
- "Need for Speed is a racing game fanatic's dream, and I have been playing all of its releases religiously. I mean, once I heard that this game was out, I immediately bought it and I have loved playing it. My only critique is that it kinda got draggy and repetitive after a while, but the online mode made things more interesting. Overall a really good game still. ""Ah, nothing to write home about. The graphics need a lot of work and it's a little boring if you ask me. Not a game I am going to play again. This actually should be free or 99 cents. It's not worth what it's asking for. The only good note I can say on it is the face they have some pretty cars. Well...if they had better graphics they would be much nicer.""This is a great app with extras. I love increasing my racing speed with this type of game app."
- #20 of 34
in What are the best games on Steam"Even with the purchase you still are obligated to micro transactions if you want to play the game at a higher level. The game also crashes quite often. Pretty cool when it works well but the controls aren't the best. It would be nice if the cars were updated."