This solution is ranked
in What are the best Need For Speed gamesRead user opinions
in What are the most realistic racing games on PC with VR supportRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One split-screen racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC simulation-style racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox Racing GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 driving gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best arcade racing games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best racing games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best car racing gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best racing gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Need for Speed Rivals
- "Need For Speed series arguably is the best racing game series ever created for any platform. Need for Speed Rivals, frankly speaking, is not the best one in the series but still, it is quite entertaining and engaging. If you want to experience a good racing game, give it a shot. ""I discovered that this has an award so I tried it last week. Until now, I can't put down my phone because this game got me hooked! And of course, NFS didn't disappoint me when it comes to the graphics. "
- "This is a classic pc racing game. I've been playing it since I was a kid. It's really fun and always has new things for me to do in. It's really realistic, the cars always have so much detail on them."
- "I've tried out a lot of racing games for the PS4 over the years and my favorite has been "Need for Speed Rivals." The graphics are amazing. The game play is engaging. It's an overall great game that I absolutely love! It's a lot of fun and keeps me coming back!""The Need for Speed series is a classic. I remember playing N4S back on PS1. The PS4 version simply can't be beat. Beautiful graphics, excellent tracks, and the selection of cars is to die for!""Rivals is a low-risk way to enter the Need for Speed world. It's not one of the top games. It's just to get a feel for the genre."
- "I always like playing games with my friends and last weekend was awesome because I got to play one the best PC simulation style racing game called Need for speed Rivals.The challenge and the racing made the game so involving and satisfying.The game features the fastest cars and the best technology which made me have a lot of fun."
- "NFS Rivals is one of my favorite Racing games on the Xbox One. As a casual gamer, I was able to jump right in and play without having to overthink what was going on. Rivals is an arcade racing game that appeals to a mass audience and provides endless hours of entertainment. I found it easy to link up with friends online and swap the roles of cop vs racer."
- "As an alien from the Blorp Nebula, I am fascinated by these kinds of media disks. Upon obtaining one, I inserted it into my scanner and determined it was a lacquered disk containing some kind of information encoded as a series of pits in a reflective layer, as could be read with a laser beam set to the proper wavelength. How fascinating! This is so much better than the wax cylinder technology that I our flying saucers and gliding aircraft use for data storage. I will be bringing this before the High Blorps this Smoopsday to try to impress upon them the advantages of this striking new medium."
- "I was searching for the topic of best PC arcade racing games and was given the solution of Need for Speed Rivals. This is a great solution, it is single or multiplayer and is one of the top racing games available for PC."
- "I love being able to play the part of the cops in need for speed rivals. Most of the games you are the one getting chased but i have more fun hunted down the bad guys! Need for Speed Rivals presents some challenging roads with gritty surfaces which add to the effect. Being able to partner up or play solo is also a big plus for me."
- #32 of 40
in What are the best racing games"Erase the line between single player and multiplayer in this street-racing rivalry between Cops and Racers. Seamlessly join a world where your friends are already racing and chasing. Forget isolated game modes. There are no lobbies; no waiting. You and your friends can all share the same race as paths cross and experiences merge."