This solution is ranked
in What are the best local co-op games for Android that you can play on a TVRead user opinions
in What are the best ios shooting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iphone and ipad games like call of dutyRead user opinions
in What are the best shooting games with game controller supportRead user opinions
in What are the best immersive 3D shooters for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer shooting games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best iPad games like XCOMRead user opinions
in What are the best shooters for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best shooter games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer Android games that can be played with a controllerRead user opinions
in What are the best cyberpunk games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android shoot 'em up gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games under 400 MBRead user opinions
in What are the best HID (human interface device) gamepad supported Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games for android via wifi hotspot offlineRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games for Nvidia ShieldRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play with gunsRead user opinions
in What are the best local multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Neon Shadow
- "A fast paced shoot em up game that doesn't require a lot of thinking. You can just relax and play. Campaign or multiplayer, both are equally enjoyable. The graphics are pretty cool and the weapons are awesome. This one is a definite home run!"
- "Shooters have always been fun for me to play though I had not come across a good one on ios until playing Neon Shadow. Neon Shadow did a nice job on the game mechanics to where the game felt fluid and really fun to play."
- "It's not the most visually impressive shooter out there but most of what it does, it does really well. From the smooth multiplayer gameplay, the varied weapon system, and simple controls whether on the touch screen or with a controller, it's a good shooter overall."
- "I love playing FPS games/shooters but I hate having to always be at my computer. Neon Shadow is a great FPS that I can play on my Android phone. Plus, it has a pretty cool Cyber Punk theme that I like.""This looks like a great shooter, have not tried it but I am planning to. The game looks absorbing and fun, but I would like to see some more choices. Will most likely add it to my library."
There are no comments yet!
- "It a first-person shooter game with great graphics but I wish I could upgrade my weapon and there are more enemies than just crawling and flying creatures."
- "This is an excellent game reminiscent of Time Splitters 2, a game I also enjoyed. This one is just updated and made for a mobile age which allows me to play during my work commute or any time I want when I have just a small window of down time. ""I havenâ€™t been playing this game for that long, but Iâ€™m really enjoying it! The gameplay is smooth and interesting and the graphics are great. I definitely recommend this game! "
- "Neon Shadow offers a good solution to playing local multiplayer. It's in the Google Play Store and offers LAN multiplayer.I love the death-match play because it is where I and my friends can actually play together simultaneously through the multiplayer mode.""This game is so cool. What a great name for a cyberpunk game. It's time to take back our future!"