This solution is ranked
in What are the best single-player PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best story games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PC Bullet Hell gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world action RPGs for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Square Enix gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Pro gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action RPG games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best ps4 pro compatible gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about NieR: Automata
- "It is hard to describe this game properly. At first, it started out as a fast-paced action game in the same vein as bayonetta or devil may cry but then, it shifts to platforming and then, a shooter. It tries to incorporate a lot of gameplay elements into a cohesive experience and it mostly succeeds."
- "Nier: Automata is a game that came out of nowhere this year to be one of the best bullet hell games of all time. Not only is the action fun and engrossing, but the story will suck you in as well. This game was a great and unexpected surprise for me this year and it has fantastic replay value as well."
- "I have played this game since it has came out. I have put in over fifty hours into this game. I can say this is one of the best games I have ever played. It is open world but I the map isn't as big as other open world games, but that's not really an issue as it helps you to complete more of the story and to spend time leveling up the character you control. I love how the game instantly switches game style in real time making the game more action orientated than just a traditional RPG. The story is amazing and the boss fights are really though. I would recommend this game to those looking for an action RPG a genera that sadly needs more games.""There are a lot of RPG games for the PC out there but not many are open world. NieR Automata was a great game to play with lots of places to explore. It ran fine on my older PC and the graphics were still pretty good. I played it for hours without it getting old or boring.""A well received title for the PC platform, NieR: Automata is a game many will enjoy. It is a great RPG game, with plenty of action, and I cannot recommend it enough, especially for those who are interested in the genre, but looking for something a little different."
- "This game combines so many genres in its core gameplay, you'll wonder how it was able to pull it off quite well. From a shooter to RPG, and then some platforming, it was varied and a fun gameplay all throughout. It's a dense game with plenty to do and offers a good challenge to players who can handle it."
- #12 of 48
in What are the best games"Interestingly enough I got into NieR: Automata by way of its superb soundtrack which a friend played for me on a long car trip. After learning it was from a game, I had to try it out. NieR: Automata blew me out of the water with it's gameplay, graphics, and, of course, music."
- #13 of 20
in What are the best PS4 RPG games
- #14 of 17
in What are the best PS4 Pro games
- #15 of 28
in What are the best PC games"NieR: Automata is a modern classic. This game lures you in with its animesque art style and cutesy robot girl characters, but don't be fooled - this game will lure you in and drop the hammer, hard and fast. This game is stellar, from the constantly-evolving gameplay to the deep philosophical plot. When I played it, I thought it was just going to be your typical JRPG action game - and I couldn't have been more blown away. The plot, without going into much detail, is going to surprise you at every turn. Keep playing, even when it seems like you're finished - just trust me, that'll make sense when you get there."
- "It's hard to describe this game in just a few words. It takes a lot of gameplay elements and tries to combine it into one and for the most part, succeeds. If not for the jumpy performance on PC, this would have been an amazing experience."
- #46 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games