This solution is ranked
in What are the best narration games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best casual games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best 2D puzzle platformers on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best 2D platformers games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure platform games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure platform games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best casual indie games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Nihilumbra
- "This is the story of Born, a creature of nothingness. He is chased by Void who must destroy him. Can he find solace in his nothingness to escape the evil that is Void? Or can Born use the new found freedom and creativeness that comes with the new world he is just discovering to overcome his enemy? You get to play, you can decide."
- "I really enjoy this game. Not only is the game beautiful, visually stunning and unique, but it also has a good psychological effect. Having depressive disorder, the game helps me take a dark environment (which is symbolic of how someone with depression sees the world) and brings it to live in color, which is symbolic of one's mood getting better. Not only does it fill the casual game need for the player, but the psychological need for the human.""I was looking for puzzle games and found this. The challenges in this game is really awesome!""I was looking for puzzle games and found this. The challenges in this game is really awesome!""As a nihilist at heart, this game seems to be right up my ally. This concept of the void never stopping and never dying rings true to any nihilist. We must all submit to the void one day. Those feelings aside (though feelings are not real- nothing is), the gameplay looks very interesting and visually appealing. I can't wait to play it!"
- "This game is pretty awesome and very addicting. This is a game that has a great plot behind it. There are many obstacles that you must face. The obstacles are not extremely hard but not extremely easy either. It is a game that keeps you entertained and wanting to play more. Every time I finish one obstacle I find myself wanting to keep going to see what else lies ahead of me. The imagery is amazing and so well thought out. This is definitely a game that I could sit and play for hours.""This game comes with a creative back story, and excellent graphics. It makes you want to keep playing and enjoy doing so. It's a very interesting take to normal 2D puzzles. It has plenty of game time on it, so boredom is never an issue. Even better is you get to try the game before purchasing!"
- "Everyone has their own type of games they like to play and I really like 2d platformer games. I have a really cool and fun one you should check out. It's called Nihilumbra. It has this weirdly dark mood and you get to solve puzzles. It's so good and also for IOS. ""This is not a good solution for the problem. This is because it is looking for a game that works on iOS but the solution sends you to Google Play.""This solution is not a good fit because its also an Android app. The problem required 2D platformers games for an iOS device."
- "Although I have not played the game before, it is not hard to see that it is somehow different than what you were playing before. If you like to try something new and exciting, like I do, you should definitely try this game since the reviews and ratings looks very promising and decent."
- "The game is overall beautifully done. The graphics are different but wonderful, and along with the mysterious story line you are drawn completely into the game. The only thing stopping me from gifting this a five is that the controls are a little suspect. Fix that and it is a solid five. Definitely worth the (low) price!""There isn't really much new here. I'm not really a fan of side scrollers so I didn't really enjoy the game. "
- "The highlight of Nihilumbra is gameplay, a wonderful creation. Players will interact with the environment to solve puzzles on their adventure path. By the colors collected in each game, you can change surfaces with special effects by drawing directly on those surfaces. For example, in the first game you will collect blue sea, which can freeze the ground to help you move faster, to jump further, in some cases can cause monsters to slip on foot. area. In each level you will collect more colors. There are all five colors with different properties and your task is to use them wisely to solve the challenges of the game.""The sound of the game is very interesting. I do not know what kind of genre, but it can be called adventure is very high. The tone is low, the voice is perfect. And after a while playing and listening to the origin of the main character, I also got into the first game, it is called Frozen Cliffs. The screen is covered with white snow and with this screen you have a special power like in Frozen: creating ice""This game was originally designed for mobile and it shows. There are any number of wildly acclaimed indie games on Steam that take advantage of the benefits of the PC platform. Leave this one on your iPhone.""Not easy, not hard, the perfect in between. The art is really nice, the story is really good, it's a deep game, not just an endless runner. I recommend also buying the whole thing, you won't regret it."