This solution is ranked
in What are the best planet and space exploration gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world adventure gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best exploration PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best space games with planetary landingRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Indie GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 exploration gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best open world online gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about No Man's Sky
- "I love sci-fi space games and I'm I like original content games. I came across No Man's Sky and thought this would be a fun play. It was pretty enjoyable at first as I felt like a space explorer. The visuals were really spectacular. I was getting into the game and then realized there were things missing that had drawn me into the game. Who knows what's going on here. The game looks promising but it just feels very incomplete. I would love to play the game as it was intended and not what I have. "
- "I was really excited for this game to come out, which is why it's a shame that it's such a dog. The newest patches add a lot of content but it's still the same boring procedurally generated slog from launch. Even if you're really interested, wait for a sale.""Wow, "a procedurally generated universe with 18.4 quintillion planets." As they used to say back in the day, "That's a lot of meatballs!" Judging by the "mostly negative" reviews on Steam, I think I'm saving my money on this one."
- "Space games have always captured my imagination. My favorite aspect of any space game is the planetary landings. No Man's Sky was hyped up to be the space simulator of the decade but the hype was short lived after it's release. The planetary landings in the game were adequate but almost every other part of the game was generic and bland. I demanded a refund as did many others for the biggest disappointment of the decade. ""Beautiful graphics draw you in, but the wonderful creatures you will encounter will have you hooked. This is an adventure not to be missed, you might be racing over the planets landscape or flying through the air in a ship, launching laser missiles. You can be a pirate, or a trader, or have yet even more adventures as you race across the universe in this Science Fiction adventure. "
- "Awesome game and this old trekkie loves it! Amazing numbers of planets to explore with cool features to upgrade my ship, weapons and suits. Its cool to go to other planets and bring back the resources from that planet to sell for profit too. With all the options to be a fighter, trader or explorer I never get bored. This one really encourages my imagination to go out on a limb, hours of fun!"
- "no man's sky was a bit of a disappointment when it came out... after all the hype from the trailers, it was early enough in the game when everyone realized that the developers really oversold it. it's still a great game, with bajillions of possible planets to explore, but the fact that so much more was promised and all we got was this really was a big letdown for me"
- "From what I understand, this game was highly anticipated, but had some issues upon release. After a while, my stepson convinced me it was worth trying, so I did. It still has issues in terms of gameplay, I think, but there certainly is a lot of exploration possible. I hope the developers will continue to address quality of life concerns with the game, just as they did with the more serious problems it had upon release. "