This solution is ranked
in What are the best tower defense games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Cartoony games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Tower Defense games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op online games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
What the community says about Orcs Must Die! 2
- "Orcs Must Die ! 2 - This is the undisputed tower defense game for years now and I think it will still be the best tower defense game in the next few years. The combination of the traditional tower defense plus orc creatures definitely has an appeal and it does satisfy your need to defend your territory while destroying your attackers.""Do you like Tower Defense games? How about killing orcs? If you have answered "yes" to both questions... oh boy! You will love this game. It's fun, it's meaty, has an original approach to its genre and everyone will enjoy it. A hidden game that needs to be discovered.""If you'er a tower defense lover you'll love Orcs Must Die 2. It has standard tower defense game play but the graphics are wack! You'll be sporting wood after you play for 10 minutes, trust me!""Finding a tower defense game for the pc is a pretty tough choice, lucky for me orcs must die 2 turned out to be the right one. There's so many options that feel clunky, but omd2 did it wonderfully. I haven't played a tower defense for so long and can't get enough."
- "This game does feature some cartoon like characters, although not ones that you would recognize from T.V. The game does feature many different types of games, like online and other multi player games. The amount of options when it comes to weapons makes this an exciting game. The tower defense style of game may not be for everyone, so steer clear if you don't care for that. The price is also not great, especially considering that the game is several years old. ""One of the most popular cartoon like game outside of Team Fortress is Orcs Must Die! 2 Hugely popular and fun, Orcs Must Die! 2 is the sequel to the 2011 AIAS Strategy Game of the Year. There's a reason it won an award the first time around, it's one of the most fun games on Steam."
- "I thought this would be as bland as the first but the graphics have been so enhanced that I forgot it was a tower defense game!! Wish the foes could have been more varied and stronger though.""This is a good solution to the problem. Orcs Must Die is a popular series and offers a interesting mix to the tower defense genre."
- "This is a good co-op suggestion, as it features what I am looking for. It is also a casual tower defense game, so I can easily find people to play it with. This game looks like a fun action game that meets my request.""I've never really liked Orcs, have you? I say let's Steam-roll (get it?) them! Great reviews on Steam for this game, so I guess there's lots of other haters just like me. Oh, the humanity! "
- "Orcs Must Die! 2 is a good sequel to the original. The endless waves mode is a great way to have some fun. Good strategic fun.""Kinda like the old Warcraft 3 game? with the orcs and everything else."
- "Orcs Must Die! 2 isn't a solution the co-op(less) game problem on Steam but it is a step in the right direction being that the game is loads of fun and the added bonus of having a co-op to get help from others is heavenly. More games on Steam should have co-op capabilities included.""A game that helped revive the tower defense genre for PCs and consoles. The first one was completely a one-man play affair. This time around, the game encourages cooperative gameplay which should have been the case from the start as it makes more sense is more fun this way. ""Lol the orcs come from the lord of the rings. I like playing as the sorceress due to her long range. Which traps to set is a real consideration and my partner has to be familiar with the traps and timings of the mage. Overall I like the fast paced feel of this game."