This solution is ranked
in What are the best MMO games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best MMORPG games better than Toram OnlineRead user opinions
in What are the best class based games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best MMORPG games to play on my iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best massively multiplayer ipad gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best android apps to build your armyRead user opinions
in What are the best class based games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best MMO games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best games for Microsoft SurfaceRead user opinions
in What are the best multi player iPad gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best role playing fantasy games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best PvP game apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op RPG games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android MMORPG gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Order & Chaos Online
- "Order & Chaos Online is a mobile MMORPG available for Android devices. You can customize your character, select your classes, and explore the world with others in this multiplayer experience. With good reviews, the game keeps players coming back and on the edge of their seats as they battle their way against other players."
- "I'm not quite as "into" MMORPG as some people, but one thing I do know that I hate is cutesy characters. I mean, come on, you're supposed to want to kill these guys as your enemies and they're so darn cute! Make them mean and evil looking! lol Now, this is about the Order & Chaos game for your iPhone; in my humble opinion, it is a pain to play a game like this on your phone -- no matter how great your phone is! Having said that, if you just need to chill or waste a bit of time, then this is the game for you. Lots to explore, lots of creatures to meet and vanquish. Does take up quite a bit of space on your phone's memory, though, so bear that in mind. ""Gotta love the gameplay and graphics of this one, totally beats even some crappy PC MMOs I've seen and played in the past. This is a must-play for any MMO gamer who wants to take it to their phone defo"
- "Order and chaos to me is very similar to Warcraft because of its extensive multiplayer gameplay and characters although it's a mmo for iphone. When it comes to mmorpgs for ios i recommend installing this game for loads of fun and adventure!! ""Gameloft never fails to impress. Their graphics and gameplay are always the best and the fact that the playerbase is awesome and nice people, with the occasional jackass, is an additional plus.""This game is so much fun! There are endless possiblities and you have a great time playing with friends."
- "Getting immersed in an MMORPG is time consuming but so worth it when you find the right one that just gets you addicted. Order & Chaos Online has the blueprint to successfully do this. I play this online with my friends at least a few times a week and we really get into long sessions. The maps are very detailed and the world is pretty immersive. There are a few glitches here and there with some of the purchases but it's not bad enough to detract me from getting into it. I like the fact that I can play this on my iPad so that instantly climbs to the chart as one of my favorite MMORPG games and one that I can play multi-player online with friends. There are plenty of adventures and quest and the world of Haradon is very detailed. I'm still trying to find some elusive items so I'll be at this for awhile enjoying it every time I step into this gaming world."
- "This is far and away the most immersive MMORPG on a mobile device. I'm not some 12 year old kid saying this either. I put in 5 hour gaming sessions on EverQuest back in the day, and I have to say Order & Chaos is a legit MMORPG. The game play speaks for itself, and there's enough content and updates to keep you going for a long, long time."
- "While Android apps have caught up with computer programs in many respects, I haven't yet been able to find a great PVP game that rivals the MMOs I'm used to on a PC. Order & Chaos online changes that; it's a great solution to my problem, and offers a great experience."
- "THE MOST COMPLETE MMO EXPERIENCE AVAILABLE IN A MOBILE GAME • Use the advanced character creation system to customize your heroic avatar, in true MMORPG fashion. • 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, and the Mendels are neutral. You can have no less than 5 different characters in our game! • Choose your gender, appearance, class and talents. With over 15,000 skills and 8,000 pieces of equipment to assist you through your quest, your game will not be over soon. ""So far the best rpg co op i enjoy playing so often. This got me entertained while I was hospitalized due to a leg injury.""I think this game is pretty good. The gameplay is solid, it has a good balance of characters and classes. It's really one of the better games you'll find on mobile. ""Order & Chaos Online is a great game that you can play with friends online. You can become teammates and fulfill quests and adventures together. "
- "SUPER LIT!!! Order & Chaos Online is that game I would never get tired of playing. Really enjoying myself so far""If you loved World of Warcraft, this could be your next favorite game to play especially on Android 😉 This is a very engaging MMORPG and I bet one try and you'll get hooked too. Their character creation system, controls, visuals, and sounds are what makes Order & Chaos awesome! 💪""This game is for android phone users and is a MMORPG game therefore is solves the problem. It also lets you build a character just like in the SIMS game which is a fun task in a game. I used to make a family of four and make the family like I always wanted mine to look like.""This game is like a walking dungeon crawler/MMORPG game for mobile devices which is like the greatest thing. It lets my boring hours pass by unnoticed during waiting times.""This game is now completely dead. Has been dead for a couple years now. I started playing when it was first released, last about 4 1/2 yrs before most everyone moved on. "