This solution is ranked
in What are the best free killing time apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best atmospheric games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best relaxing puzzle games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best killing time apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best physics-based puzzle games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games helping you unwind after a long dayRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone games helping you unwind after a long dayRead user opinions
in What are the best relaxing puzzle games for iOSRead user opinions
in What are the best one gameplay mechanic games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best beautiful puzzle games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Google Play games with easy achievementsRead user opinions
in What are the best beautiful puzzle games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone fun and addicting appsRead user opinions
in What are the best Android fun and addicting appsRead user opinions
in What are the best physics-based puzzle games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the most addictive games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games with immersive mode for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android games you can play with one handRead user opinions
What the community says about Osmos
- "This app is pretty fun. I played this while I was getting my oil change done, and the time seemed to fly by."
- "Osmos is one of those games that I can just sit back and zone out on for awhile. It's pretty relaxing to play. "
- "Over winter break, I had a lot of free time. I really didn't know what to do with myself. I came on here to see if there were any good aps that I could just relax and kill time with. I was given the suggestion to try Osmos, a game about orbs that grow bigger and smaller. This simple game got me hooked. I was really happy with this suggestion. "
- "Didn't know that this was an iPad Game of the Year. I think this is why my sister recommended it to me. The analytical thinking in playing Osmos should be above average. IYKWIM. 😉"
- "Osmos is an excellent game to help you unwind and relax. It walks in the footsteps of flOw and flower, combining music and simple, but engrossing gameplay to create a fully immersive experience. Its not the most intense or exciting game, but it IS extremely relaxing and addictive. You'll find yourself playing it just to get that sensation of calm and chill that flows over you. Definitely recommend."
- "Osmos is a really fun game that is very addicting. It's very similar to the game Spore where you have to eat/absorb other things in order to survive and grow. I loved that it's basically an endless game that really helps you unwind after a tough work day"
- "This game has a very relaxing atmosphere, and it's both fun and challenging! The art style is nice to look at, and the soundtrack is very calming. I've spent hours playing Osmos and I'm nowhere near bored with it.""I love Osmos. It's simple with beautiful design and it keeps me surprisingly engaged. I'm usually more likely to grab the free mobile games, but this one was definitely worth the price."
- "An awesome little game that is different than anything else out there. A nice physics based game. Definitely check it out."
- "The solution simple takes me to where to purchase the app. Luckily, purchasers have left reviews on how they liked/disliked said app. Main problems were messing up phone settings and that it only works on phone not on iPad. So while it maybe addicting first you have to be lucky and hope it doesnt cause one of the problems mentioned previously."
- "This game rocks! I love it! I play it any chance I get. The graphics are awesome and the gameplay is cool. It's really basic and easy to get into. "
- "Osmos is a really involving game on Android where you fly through space trying to absorb smaller orbs in order to become bigger. It's like a space based version of Katamari Damacy. Though it lacks some of the charm, the art style is fantastically minimal and the gameplay is really simple and easy."
- "This is fun game, reminds me a lot of that snake game or the beginning of Spore. You are a single sell organism that grows as it eats the smaller organism. I have yet to complete the game due its difficulty. Their is also a multiplayer setting. You can play the whole thing with one finger."