This solution is ranked
in What are the best perma death games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best perma death games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best adventure games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best space adventure Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best space adventure iphone gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Sci-Fi themed games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best survival games for iOs and AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Sci-Fi themed games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android strategy games without in-app purchasesRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult games to play on my AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android survival crafting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best sci-fi games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best sci-fi games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best Android survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iOS survival gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best iPhone survival crafting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best sandbox survival games for iphone or ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best replay-value games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best games with good storylines for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best mobile games for those who value storytelling over gameplayRead user opinions
in What are the best games with good storylines for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
What the community says about Out There: Omega Edition
- "If I had to recommend a single perma death game to play for the iPhone, it would be Out There: Omega Edition. This is an excellent space exploration game where you have to survive, collect oxygen and keep your ship in working order. I have had a blast playing it I would encourage anyone who is looking for a fun challenge to download this game."
- "I was looking for a new good adventure game for my android phone the other day and I stumbled on Out There: Edition. I have to say that the game is fun but it's very luck based in my opinion. I can easily see this turning into one of those games that constantly has you digging out your wallet, which is something I try to avoid with phone apps."
- "If you are ever bored, then play this game. The hours literally fly by when I am playing this. The gorgeous visuals and the story line makes me feel as if I am part of the game. However, I do find the game to be a little bit hard, but that is fine. Having this game be a bit difficult makes me enjoy playing it even more. I recommend to have a lot of patience playing this game."
- "While looking for a sci-fi themed game for iPhone, I came across Out There: Omega Edition. It has won a whole bunch of awards so I downloaded and what I got was a challenging game about space and an amazing soundtrack. I do recommend this game, but make sure to get the iPhone version if that is what you're playing on."
- "I like the gorgeous graphics of the game, and would probably include it in the "best survival games" category based on that alone. A fun play, but the luck>skill ratio is a little too heavily weighted on luck. Still, very entertaining and challenging!"
- "I loved the art style of this game so much I had to buy it even though I never pay for mobile games. My feeling having played it are mixed though. It's brutal and very random, with some luck when starting off the game is easy but if you start off someplace with poor resources you might as well start over. Plus considering I bought the game I really do not appreciate in app purchases. Still when things work well starting off it's a great game."
- "This is a great game, sort of in the same vein as FTL. I love rogue like space games and there's not that many in the genre. The game plays great on my mobile device. Lots of fun, although the game is hard! Highly recommended.""The love I have for survival games is amazing in this game just make life much better. You have to try to survive out there as an astronaut. The graphics are incredible also and you get to refill your oxygen.""I have not played this before, but looking at the game it does look like something i would play. it does have a decent rating and looks to be that it would fit this category well"
- "This is an interesting game with an interesting concept. It isn't an easy game; there is actually a forum to help you with strategy and tips. I love the graphics and the story line. It's also great it's one player and I can start playing anytime, such as at a Dr.'s office or waiting for my car to be done. ""I am a big fan of survival games. Lately, I have been finding that it’s hard to find great survival games on iOS operating system. Luckily, I found a great one recently after my friend recommended I try out Out There: Edition which is fantastic game based out in space. "
- "I had high hopes but was a bit disappointed. I thought this game was mentioned to be hard but I completed it within a few hours, I like my games to last week's not hours :( it was pretty fun at first learning what resources you need and what technologies are important but then once you know then the game is over very quickly. Now my only fun will be beating my old high score which just doesn't seem gripping enough to bother with. Oh well it was fun for a few hours at least"
- "This is a popular game, published in 2013 for Android smartphones. It has won a plethora of awards and is very popular with the the 27K users who gave reviews. The graphics are arcade style, which makes this an easy game to play on a phone. However, there are warnings about how difficult this game is to play; a forum has been set up to answer questions and offer advice."
- #13 of 34
in What are the best Android games
- "Out There is one of the most entertaining games I've played. Once you download to your phone, you can play whether you have WiFi or even data. This would be great for a tablet that has neither and will sometimes be offline. The game is refreshing and surprises you as even with great skill you can still die. ""Though the game is good, it isn't exactly an RTS. it's more of a survival game set in outer space lol""I was looking for a new strategy game that I can play without having to be online. Out There is an exciting and deep strategy game that has continuous replay ability. Every time you play it's a whole new adventure! "