This solution is ranked
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One family gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Multiplayer splitscreen games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 family gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4-player Xbox One games perfect for short gaming sessionsRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 games for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best local multiplayer games for SwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best two-player Switch gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Local Co-Op Multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best XBox One party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best 4 player PS4 games perfect for short sessionsRead user opinions
in What are the best two-player gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Arcade gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best xbox one games for girlsRead user opinions
in What are the best co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Co-op RPG games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best Nintendo Switch games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split-screen gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen co-op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Valentine's Day ideas for him and for herRead user opinions
in What are the best Games for Nintendo SwitchRead user opinions
What the community says about Overcooked
- "Wouldn't say it;s possible to make this splitscreen on my PS4 cause apparently it cant :( sad. Still a cool game to play even not on splitscreen hehehe""This looks like a fun local multiplayer game that a group of friends can play on PS4. This is a good way to work as a team and complete objectives with people without the use of an online server. ""I really love this game! This is a very easy game to learn for those playing it for the first time. The controls are not at all difficult to pick up. The graphics are also very well done.""this game was the past time of our groups! It really set us on edge and we made a lot of incomprehensible deals and bets while playing this great game! "
- "If you're into culinary and stuff, Overcooked is the one to try! I used to see my sister playing this with her friend and was watching them when I got so curious. Later on, the three of us are playing this party game together!""Teamwork is the name of the game here. You can play with up to 3 friends and duke it out in a culinary battle to see which pair will prepare more edible food and come out the winner in the end.""This is a colorful and fun looking PS4 game. It also would be labeled a party game because it is multiplayer and encourages group play over single player. "
- "First i dont really own a Switch but my brother has this game and he doesn't even play it so i tried to borrow his Switch and then bam i got into it that i lost track of the hours i play this especially if i play it with someone else since i also have a sister who owns a Switch and we play this for hours "
- "Overcooked is a great 4 player couch co-op game. You run as a a chef in a chaotic mess getting ingredients to muster up some food. The crazy moments and the fun makes it a top 10 in terms of couch co-op for me."
- "Overcooked is a fun xbox arcade game with wonderful graphics that are very realistic. Working with a team you and your fellow chefs must prepare, cook and serve up a variety of orders in a fast and quick way. this game is very entertaining and challenging."
- "Overcooked is a very good party game to play co-op with your friends when they come over. There is actually already a sequel to this but regardless of what you play, you'll have loads of fun.""Overcooked is a game that allows for co-op play. While it is playable with friends, I much prefer faster-action packed games and this one was too chill to be much fun. It's not exciting, nor engaging and can actually be more frustrating than anything. I'd look elsewhere for a better game.""A fun and wacky game that the whole family can play and enjoy. It seems like a simple cooking game at first but it actually requires some level and communication and cooperation between teammates to beat the other team. Just a lot of fun overall.""Much like diner dash but with exciting twist. Don't let the customers' food go overcooked! The time limit is tciking and I must say we used Discord just to communicate our mesages to one another wih my teammates.""This is nothing but just a cute game. There are lots of other famous games that may be considered to be the best co-op games, but not this one. Given the price, I may take a look at this game.""A really different and unique type of co-op game in comparison to the strategy game's I'm used to.Absolutely love it!"
- "Overcooked is a hectic game for the PS4 that can entertain for hours. The game throws you and your friends into a crazy kitchen, and you will constantly be bumping into each other and frantically running about. It reminds me of why I started to play video games.""Fun cooking game which can be played by 4 people lmao You can try to cook properly or just screw around and have fun, and we all know what'll happen when a group of friends play this one xD""If you enjoy culinary co-op games like i do then Overcooked will be a fun game to try. I found myself playing for a couple hours and losing track of time easily."
- "Played this on Switch ported to a PC with 3 of my little siblings. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH FUN IVE HAD JUST SCREWING AROUND AND MAKING THEM ANGRY because they try to play seriously while I just go lobbing food around everywhere and making a mess XD""Overcooked is awesome! My husband and I play it and replay it all the time. I believe that the game is best played with more than one person. It makes it flow better and is a lot less confusing. But I also like the fact that you can split your controller and play two people at once, even on multiplayer.""Overcooked is a fun coop game where you are trying to cook food for customers in a kitchen. It can be pretty stressful as the number of things you have to do add up."
- "This is a great game to pull out when the party is slowing down. Guaranteed to bring you closer to your friends, or make you hate them, lol. This game was suggested to me on reddit for good couples bonding games, sometimes you get frustrated with each other but its great when you complete tasks. It can get a little loud when you are all trying to tell each other what to do. Its just as fun watching others play as it is participating!"
- #15 of 48
in What are the cheapest PS4 games"Really fun and different! I have played many of these games, single player and have never seen one like this. We had a blast playing together (kids and I) The levels are fun and not so difficult that the kids are left behind, Love it!"
- "I hated this game. I hate the premise, I hate the graphics, and ... did I mention the premise? This game is to train you to keep your customers happy. Would I be chained in this basement, completing reviews, when not working at McDonalds, if I needed more such training? No! The answer's no! Which is the same answer you should give if anyone asks if you want to join them in Overcooked."
- "Overcooked is hands down the most fun I have ever had playing a couch multiplayer. I would say the only drawback is it really needs online multiplayer. Other than that it's one of the best ps4 coop games I've played."