This solution is ranked
in What are the best PS4 split-screen gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best video games to playRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One FPS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooter games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox online multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Games to stream on TwitchRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One shooter gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best gun gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best class-based multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best battle royale gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best shooting gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games to play on Intel Integrated GraphicsRead user opinions
in What are the best MOBA games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the cheapest PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best FPS games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 splitscreen / online gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen co-op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best MOBA PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 split screen local multiplayer gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PC games to play with a controllerRead user opinions
What the community says about Overwatch
- "I dont think theres a split screen for this game, seeing as how most games are killing the home multiplayer setup that we gamers have come to love. And Ive seen a couple of complaints from some subreddits that OW doesnt have split screen, so Im taking their word for that part. Dont get me wrong, this is a good game, but I dont think it belongs here."
- "This is a great game and definitely a best video game to play. Overwatch is a team-based multiplayer first-person shooter video game.Overwatch assigns players into two teams of six, with each player selecting from a roster of over 20 characters, known in-game as "heroes", each with a unique style of play, whose roles are divided into four general categories: Offense, Defense, Tank, and Support."
- "One of the most polished first-person shooting experience that you can have and one of the best online multiplayer games for PC right now. The gameplay mechanics are spot on, the art style is beautiful, and the characters are lovable.""Overwatch is a really awesome game and I'm pretty sure that it came out first before Fortnite. It has sort of the same gameplay and it is really easy to see why it is one of the most popular battle royale type games ever. Probably the only reason why people wouldn't get into this is because it is a paid game. I, however, don't mind since the developers of Overwatch are really great about making it a really epic game. ""Been playing Overwatch ever since its release and i never get tired of it becoz of its constant updates. Recently i heard that Torbjorn will be getting a major overhaul, the changes include Torb will no longer have armor packs and his secondary ability will change and many more i dont even remember. ""The absolute worst online community I have ever been a part of, people constantly trolling all game, even at high ranks, and the refusal to communicate with the team or pick for a proper teamcomp. And the balancing division makes League of Legends' balancing team look like geniuses in comparison. Sadly one of the most overhyped and worst online competitive games on the market. I'd suggest that if you're not playing this because you want to play with friends then try about any other competitive game. Rainbow Six (another class based team shooter), CS:GO, Gears of War, DotA 2, Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, Path of Exile, fuck even Call of Duty and Destiny have a better community and are more balanced. Don't go in expecting great things out of the game. You sure as hell can have fun with it, especially with friends, but do not expect it to be a good time solo.""Overwatch is probably one of the more popular games these days, and with good reason. Every character has their own storyline, allowing for hours of gameplay, and the huge map has enough varied locations and activities to keep you busy (in a good way!) for a long, long time. Definitely worth your time.""I've been playing Overwatch since it came out and it is the best online multiplayer PC game I have played. The characters are great and no matter what, you will have a great time playing it!"
- "I find shooter games a lot of fun and am often playing one. I feel like the PS4 has the most realistic graphics and interactive game play. I recently tried out "Overwatch" for my PS4 and was blown away by its realism. It fully drew me in and immersed me with the game! I hope to continue playing it for a long time!"
- "This game has average graphics with an average storyline. If it was free, I think I would like it better, but 30 bucks for this game is not worth it. Also, I wish that there was a Mac version as well, not just Windows. ""Overwatch is a great online game that can be played against other people. It gets high ratings and has sold millions of copies and will surely entertain you for hours to come."
- "One of the best and most polished multiplayer shooting game that has come out in quite a long time. Regardless if you're playing a quick match or a long evening binge, you'll find something you'll like with this game. It's slick, beautiful, and has more tactical depth than you might initially think."
- "I'm not overreacting when I say that Overwatch has set the bar hgh for me when it comes to FPS games. The amount of skill it needs to be playable, and the fact that it's not just some other mindless shooting game, really makes this game stand out for me. Watching streamers who can do good on almost any character in this game is breathtaking"
- "An ode to class-based multiplayer shooters like Team Fortress 2 that refines the formula to near perfection. With a large roster of quirky and loveable characters to play, - one that keeps growing with time - you will be able to find one that fits with your playstyle as well as experimenting with others that you might end up liking too."
- "This is by far one my favorite games. It has different heroes that you can play to fit your own personal style. You can play alone or group together with other players from around the world. Each hero has its own story line that you follow, as you battle through different lands and become stronger as you go along. "
- "Packed with Blizzard's hallmark attention to detail and vibrant, colorful visual design, Overwatch has easily been my favorite FPS game of the last year. It's fast-paced, quirky, and full of unique and dynamic maps and characters, making for one of the best shooter experiences on the market.""In Overwatch, there are loads of heroes what are no skill. And the strongest heroes are the no skills. Those heroes what need skill those are weak. For example: if you picking Reaper you won...""the game is great and i love it, the highs are great. also i cant deal with more BR games that are the same on different art styles.""Overwatch is a popular multiplayer game. If you haven't heard of it and you want one to play it is a decent option."
- "I wouldn't exactly call this a battle royale game but more of a team-based shooter and for what it is, it is truly an excellent one. I guess you could also consider it a toned-down mini battle royale shooter. It is a fun shooter and game regardless."
- "Honestly this game is awesome, I bought it on a whim not knowing about the hype and I loved it. Genji the ninja is freaking bad ass and my favorite character by far!"
- #10 of 48
in What are the cheapest PS4 games"My mom cut back on the money I can spend on games. She said I was spending too much on games that I like beat in a week, then get bored with. I know, super lame. So I beat all my old games and needed a new game fix on the cheap. Then- Bam! I saw Overwatch and was like- Heck Yeah! This game looks awesome! So I hit my mom up for a few bones to cover the cost of the game. It wasn't too expensive so she was alright with it. Most games I buy cost like over $50.00 so she didn't argue with me about buying it. It's a lot cheaper so I was worried the game would totally suck. But man was I wrong. This game totally delivers! It has awesome graphics, killer first person shooter action and a good story line. It's been over a week and I'm still digging it. Overwatch is totally my new favorite game."
- #14 of 31
in What are the best Xbox Games"In the last year or so I've been playing Overwatch on my Xbox nearly non-stop. It is by far one of the best online shooters to play, especially if you love class based shooters. There is a ton of variety to the gameplay and you'll spend countless hours trying to master every character and learning how to strategize against your opponents. The replay value is enormous and I can honestly say that Overwatch has been the best $60 bucks I've spent in a long time."
- "So I wanted to try a new split screen game or online game to play and I found Overwatch! I love it, so much fun and there a lot of e-girls on the game, I've never had so much fun.""this is not even close to split-screen, do you guys even know what that means? "
- "Overwatch is an awesome shooter, even on PS 4! But no split screen, so I have to give it a thumbs down. If you want a split screen game, look elsewhere."
- #20 of 50
in What are the best PS4 games
- #21 of 27
in What are the best MOBA PC games"While not entirely a traditional MOBA, this is a good solution. I really enjoyed the game and the two factions makes the conflicts and story interesting. Each character is fun and unique and the match system is really enjoyable for me."
- "Overwatch is the modern day answer to old school split screen games. I remember playing Goldeneye back in the day with my friends and it's such a revival to get people together again and battle it out. A lot of good characters, weapons and lots of good strategies to choose from."