This solution is ranked
in What are the best PC Dungeon Crawler RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free MMORPGs on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One Co-op RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best xbox one mmo gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play multiplayer games for Xbox OneRead user opinions
in What are the best free downloadable PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free co-op gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best dungeon crawler games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best games with dark fantasy on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Hack and Slash games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One RPG gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free LAN party gamesRead user opinions
in What are the coolest fun gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play MMORPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best Xbox One X enhanced gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free-to-play games of the weekRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best LAN party games for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Path of Exile
- "This RPB is for hardcore gamers. Path of Exile is made for all of you Fantasy lovers that need a venue to exact your revenge on your enemies, PC Dungeon Crawler will be your go to RPG. As an Exile you will need to build up your power so that you can dominate this fantastical world Wraeclast.""This game, despite being a simple dungeon crawler, has good design and intricate details within its levels. I love it!"
- "First impression is that this kinda have a Diablo 2 feeling in it but with very different mechanics. Graphics are elaborate gore. I must admit the skill tree intimidated me at first, but choosing where to place my points is a critical decision to make so if you're playing POF, you should really think about where to put your points in order to maximize your character's effectiveness."
- "Path of Exile is a well-received F2P Diablo clone. It has been lauded for being a truly F2P game with optional cosmetic DLC. This would be a very good choice if you are itching for a well-rounded, free ARPG. However, the link is for the Steam version, and not the Xbox One version."
- "I would view the description of Path of Excile on the Steam website. I would watch the trailer to see if it is a game that would fit my expectation of a dungeon crawler game.""I hope this game will also be released on Nintendo Switch because I want to play this even on the road =((("
- "Path of Exile is great fighting game and it's perfect for people like me who enjoy getting revenge on those who have wronged you. Because that's pretty much the point of the game, build up your character and get some justice. It's good mix of fighting and exploring, and the customization features are fantastic."
- "I had heard so much about Path of Exile from my friends but I never tried it because up until this week I never had the problem of wanting to play a Hack and Slash game on steam. Well luckily enough Steam had just what I was looking for, I love this game and has definitely satisfied my need for a Hack and Slash game.""Path of Exile is a wonderful game if you like action RPG/Hack and Slash games. I have played this game and I enjoyed it and look forward to playing it again when I have some free time. It is worth checking out."
- "I honestly expected this game to be pay to win, thankfully it really wasn't. Don't get me wrong, I still opened my wallet up but I didn't need to. It really pulls of the Diablo style gameplay really well and it's super addicting. Not only that but there is so much content here, I know I'll never see it all."
- ""Content in this product may not be appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work." That's a huge improvement over asking my birth date every time. And, " Don't show this warning on other products."? Too good to be true. as sandbox games go - pretty good. nice use of close-ups.""I don't really see this as a lan game at all. It is fun though."
- "My friends and I love to play games on our Xbox. Recently, I was looking for the best Xbox One X enhanced games to play with my friends. A coworker of mine recommended Path of Exile , so I gave it a shot. It is a fun game, that forces you to fight to earn power to get your revenge against the people who wronged you. I definitely love the game and my friends continue to thank me for introducing it to them as well."
- "This is the best arpg around. I've played this game throughout the years, and it is constantly getting updates still. I love the freedom it gives when it comes to creating new characters, and between the massive attribute tree and the way you can combine gems in your gear to chain powers together, the options are endless."
- "One of the best free multiplayer games for PC right now. Its deep skill tree is enough to take you a while to fully grasp and understand. It is a rewarding experience for those willing to invest time in it. ""I loved this game, from the storyline, to the options available on how to play the co-op. This game might not be for everyone, as it has a very dark, vengeful theme."
- "My roommates and I were looking for a PC gam we could play in our apartment with each other on our laptops. One of my friends found the game Path of Exile and it supported LAN party. We all bought it and started played. We really like this game and play it all the time now.""Path of Exile is much like a lot of popular games, like Diablo, but it's free. And because of that it puts itself on a pedestal ahead of everything else. It's fantastic and I have spent many hours of my life playing it."