This solution is ranked
in What are the best free killing time apps for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best android apps to improve memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best apps to increase aptitude and reasoning skillsRead user opinions
in What are the best killing time apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best android apps to practice concentrationRead user opinions
in What are the best apps to improve reasoning skillsRead user opinions
in What are the best brain training appsRead user opinions
in What are the best brain teaser games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best apps that will make you smarterRead user opinions
in What are the best brain teaser gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for working out at homeRead user opinions
What the community says about Peak
- "This looks like a really interesting and creative app that would be great for this purpose. It also has a very large number of reviews and seems to be very well liked by those that have used it."
- "Using Peak has helped my old brain stay in shape and even improved my memory, in my opinion. The coach feature really makes sure you stick with it and keeps you on your toes."
- "There are a lot of similar apps, but this really stands above the rest. It comes with a personal trainer, which is invaluable for personalizing the features. Plenty of games are available, which are frequently updated. It was actually designed by professionals in neuroscience and related fields, so it is much more than a bundle of brain teasers. Plus, it works offline, so it can be used anywhere. "
- "This is a great app to work on your memory and cognition. Keeping the brain going is an important part of keeping whole body fit. The brain is the driver. This app has been collaborated on by real scientists who have deep knowledge of brains. The games are challenging and fun. I am able to track how I progress with an inbuilt coach. I found the more I did the better I got at it. "
- "I've been looking for way's to improve myself and downloading Peak was a good first step for me. This app keeps tracks of how well I am doing cognitively and I also get to take tests that are supposed to help improve my cognitive function. I really like it how it tracks my progress as well. "
- "I've used a few brain training apps in my time, but Peak is the only one that makes me feel like I'm just playing a video game. I love it because it keeps me so entertained but I also feel like it's challenging me to think!"
- "As I'm getting older I have really been taking care of my health, eating better, getting more into fitness but I'm not just interested in my physical health but also my mental health and one of the ways I'm keeping sharp is in playing brain teasers. I've never really been into those crazy shooter games but I've always been intrigued by strategic games, puzzles, and other problem-solving games, anything that really makes me think. One of the apps that I have recently discovered is called Peak. The Peak app contains multiple brain teaser games that really has me scratching my head but I love the challenge. I can see this easily becoming my new obsession. "
- "Peak is definitely the best of the best when it comes to brain teaser apps. Many different kinds of games, so a lot to keep your brain stimulated. Biggest negative is that to get the full features and variety of this app, you need to upgrade it."
- "Peak is a well-designed app, though it might not exactly be the right choice for someone looking to physically work out. It's more of a brain training kind of app. It's important to keep both your body and mind in good shape, of course, but if you're looking for an app to track your progressions in terms of your lifting or sprinting, this might not be the choice for you."