This solution is ranked
in What are the best animal sound appsRead user opinions
in What are the best toddler games onlineRead user opinions
in What are the best Android educational games for kids aged 2 to 5Read user opinions
in What are the best apps for toddlersRead user opinions
in What are the best games apps for toddlersRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for babies during their first yearRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for expectant grandparentsRead user opinions
in What are the best toddler apps for ipadRead user opinions
What the community says about Peekaboo Barn
- "My 3-year-old son is sooo obsessed with Peekaboo Barn. I would just turn this on every time he cries and he just magically laughs. He must like the surprise popping-out effect of the cute animals"
- "Peekaboo barn is a game that I feel is tuned more for children between 1 and 2 years old. I think as children get closer to five years old they will definitely lose interest in this type of thing. For a 1 or two year old this game is great for development and will keep the child entertained for hours!""This is a really superb app to learn about animals for the young ones. I can have a fun time teaching my child about all the different ones, and the animations and sounds that go along with them really grab her attention. It really entertains her and keeps her focused when we use it."
- "My nieces love this app! It's so cute and keeps her entertained. I love that it has multiple languages, too. She likes to quiz me (which I always fail) about all the new words she has learned."
- "My niece is 13 months old, but like a lot of infants and toddlers these days, she's already expressing an interest in mobile phones. Peekaboo Barn is a very easy and visually appealing game that helps teach kids the names of various barnyard animals. My niece loves the game for its interactive features, and I like the intuitive interface that allows her to play with the game herself."
- "Peekaboo Barn is an interesting game to play with a toddler. It is engaging for small children with vibrant colors and friendly faces on the animals., but it lacks in educational value. It teaches kids to pronounce words the wrong way. I wouldn't recommend it for this simple fact. I want my child learning the correct way to speak and we don't do "babytalk"."