This solution is ranked
in What are the best talking animal apps for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best zoo games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best zoo games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for 9 year old boysRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for young boysRead user opinions
in What are the best ipad games for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best educational apps for kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best picture books fo Christian kidsRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for 3 year olds for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best apps for 3 year olds for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
What the community says about Petting Zoo
- "This app is really good for younger children. It is not as much a zoo game as it is an interactive book. Some kids might feel like they are playing a game since they can click around on the different pictures in the book. It is very charming and cute, but really mostly caters to really young kids."
- "Petting Zoo is a very fun and interactive game for 9 year olds. It has all types of animals and the gameplay is easy to learn. It's the best app for 9 year olds. Only downside is that it's $3."
- "Petting zoo is a fun and original game. It has a great art style and more quality than most children's apps. The game play reminds me of interactive stories from the 90s. "
- "A great and fun learning experience for children. This game comes with 21 hand drawn illustrations of different animals. The child can tap each animal for an interactive audio experience. The app also combines audio-visual elements with the elements of storytelling. This app is appropriate for all ages and can be done cooperatively between adults and children. "
- "if you want your child to be absorbed this game will do that to them for hours. I have even seen adults and groups of grownups at gatherings playing this game. So yea this is a great game for both kids and adults. I have it on my phone but have not given it to my 1 year old to play with yet since he drops things i dont want him to break my phone. "