This solution is ranked
in What are the best Hex Grid games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best single-player games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best casual indie games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best Casual games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the best local co-op games for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best indie gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Pit People
- "Pit People is adorable and I love the visuals but the game play is meh in my opinion. The battles feel boring and there is no real replayability here. It's lacking in depth, IMO, but could be saved with some future development, because like I said, the characters and visuals are great.""Responses to this game have been overwhelmingly positive. It's one of the most well rated games in it's category on the Steam platform, which says a lot. It also offers stylized cartoon graphics and single player gameplay as well as multiplayer.""I have found Pit People to be an easy to love role playing game. With co-op play and easy to customize fighters, you are able to complete and create many combinations. We have enjoyed many hours of exploration and quest."
- "Pit People is an awesome turn based strategy game for PC. It has awesome graphics and has Local Co-Op enabled. The reviews are amazing and the price is right.""This Steam game is an adventure co-op game, with both local co-op and local multiplayer. It seems like a great solution to the problem."
- "Pit People is a fairly average role playing game. The premise isn’t anything unique, but it’s fun nonetheless. There doesn’t seem to be much strategy involved; it’s not very complex. It is, however, a fun time-killer, and it’s enjoyable as a single-player game. Overall, it’s good but not great.""This is a great strategy RPG game it simply must make the big scenes and have people play it and be addicted to it! It requires a very powerful mind to finish."
- "Lots of steam games, but which ones should I choose? Luckily I found this pretty nice casual game by indie developer Behemoth. This is a pretty nice co-op game you can play locally. ""Good game. Simple yet fun to play. Story is good and the characters all have their own personalities. Behemoth shoots and scores again!"
- "Pit People is a sick game where you feel reality is all around you as the swarm takes you on. You can match wits with the top players for strategy points too.""The game looks non offensive and easy to learn. You get to customize your players and complete different tasks to earn points and rewards. ""Pit People is a humorous independent game that is colorful and interactive. The game allows a player to do many exciting activities."
- "Pit People is a fun multiplayer game on Steam. It's turn based and I like the animation. The mechanics are great as well as the music. Definitely recommend this game. "
- "This game is stellar! I love that you can play different types of online with friends locally or even against strangers. The humor also had us rolling more than a few times, so if you like turn based games, this is definitely one that should go on your buy list.""Pit people is a challenging strategy video that is bound to test your skills and mental capacity to strategize, deploy, and conquer your enemies. This game gives you the ability to customize your fighters to suite different missions that you partake in. "
- "Pit People is pretty sweet co-op game that I can play with my friends at home. It's a rarity these days for local co-op, and the games are usually terrible, but Pit People is a pleasant suprise. ""I would read the reviews and the description of Pit People on the Steam website. If it seemed like a good local co-op game for PC, I would download it.""Pit People is a neat co-op game. It's good because it's fast paced."
- "Hoping to find a good online multiplayer PC game to play with my brother, I ended up trying out a game called "Pit People". This game, while fun, doesn't have what I was looking for. I do like the co-op aspect of the game, but it feels like there's not much too do. If they added more things to the game, I could see it being one of my favorites.""Who doesn't love online multiplayer pc games? I know I do. But I get bored playing the same games over and over. So, every few weeks I go on a binge of looking for something new. My newest find? Pit People. I love this game. You get to explore, customize, find great loot. What more can you ask for?"
- #51 of 72
in What are the best indie games"Pit People isn't a great indie game on Steam. Although it has pretty positive reviews, there's a lot of tweaking that needs done to make it more playable. For example, text on the screen is relatively hard to read on certain sized monitors. Furthermore, the gameplay can be quite slow at times, where waiting is required and it takes you out of the immersion of the game.""Pit People is a strategic, role playing game in which you have to explore the world and find loot, recruite strange species, and improve and customize your player. The game it's very funny, and it will require you to use all your best strategies in order to succeed! ""Pit People is a 2D Indie RPG set in a beautiful cartoon style universe. The game play consists of finding loot to upgrade your fighters and even make a friend or too along the way."