This solution is ranked
in What are the best online multiplayer games for ipadRead user opinions
in What are the best cross platform multiplayer games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best MMORPG games to play on my iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best MMO games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best MMO games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best cross platform multiplayer games for iPhone and iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Pixel Worlds
- "I love the how many customizable options this game has. It makes it more fun being able to play with or against friends. If you do not have any friends, or any friends on the app, you can also play against strangers who are real people and not robot. It is very addicting and strengthens vocabulary. ""I get a Minecraft/Terraria feel from this game and I am not complaining! I love sandbox-style games and having another one on my phone is fine with me! I also enjoy how this is kind of a platformer-style game, so it adds a bit of variety to the sandbox style as well."
- "Pixel Worlds is a multiplayer sandbox game in the same vein as Minecraft but it has its own take on the genre. Instead of blocky graphics, Pixel Worlds uses pixelated graphics. While it may not be as big as Minecraft, the developers frequently update the app with new items and random events."
- "This is a best mmo ios in my opinion because it has a really addictive gameplay and is quite different from other mmos i have played considering i always play those kind of games.""I am a fan of MMO games so when searching for an MMO for my iphone, I decided to download Pixel Worlds. Unfortunately, I haven't had the best experience with this game. The graphics are not good and the game freezes up on me from time to time. I have had trouble trading items with other players and interacting with them, which is the main goal of an MMO. "
- "MMO's are one of my favorite genres when it comes to games. They're very common on PC but pretty rare on mobile. Most of the ones offered on mobile are pretty lack luster, they're time gated, bringing progression to a crawl unless you dump money into them. Pixel worlds doesn't really do that, it's an MMO but its main focus is on building worlds, not character progression. It's a neat game, not 100% what I was looking for, but for now I'm enjoying it."
- "Pixel Worlds is a cool crossplatform game on the iOS devices. It's oddly addictive and the customization options are cool enough to keep it interesting during long play throughs."
- "Games include individual creativity, exploring all the corners of the game is really interesting. Being a multiplayer game, this will make natural competition among players and improve their potentiality. "
- "Pixel Worlds is a sprawling collection of handcrafted sandbox worlds. You create an avatar before you're set loose to make your mark on the world, solo or with other friends you make along the way. However, in a world full of sandbox games trying to bank off of the ultra-successful Minecraft model, Pixel Worlds has to really bring something special to the table. Unfortunately it doesn’t really try anything new, and dis a lesser game for it"