This solution is ranked
in What are the best RTS games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best RTS games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult strategy games for iPhone or iPadRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best war strategy apps for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best miniclip mobile gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best God games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best post apocalyptic games for androidRead user opinions
in What are the best destruction games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best replay-value games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best God games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the most addictive games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best offline strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best strategy games for AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the most difficult games to play on my AndroidRead user opinions
in What are the best simulation gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best offline action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games for iPhoneRead user opinions
in What are the best offline Android gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best action gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about Plague Inc.
- "The solution is for a very good android RTS and I would like to say one of the best. Surprisingly, it is also available in iOS. Cool! "
- "Whoa, this game gave me chills! It is so interesting that I sort of play like the villain at the same time the protagonist in the story of the game?? Like, in some ways I need to fulfill my mission to infect the humans but sometimes I am torn between being myself lol. Anyway, I love the realistic graphics!"
- "Plague is an epic strategy game for Android. I think that the game's theme is what makes it unique, as it has a pretty dire overall feel as the Plague spreads. I find that this game is really challenging and also visually compelling. I recommend this to everyone who wants to try out a unique app and at the same time save the world from a deadly pathogen."
- "Pretty cool realistic simulation of a game. It is strangely addictive and fun. Nothing boring about this game. If you decide to upgrade to the full version (which I suggest you do) you can have fun for hours. If you don't like realistic simulation games then this isn't for you."
- "This is really one of the best strategy games for the iPhone that I have ever played. The graphics look nice and while the gameplay might seem simple, there are so many ways and combinations that you could try to reach your goal faster or slower. A must-play strategy game for mobile.""Plague Inc. is one of the best games on mobile devices and it has really earned the amount of downloads it has, I can't recommend it enough."
- "Plague Inc. is an interesting game where you get to watch a disease wipe out the entire human population. In a bizarre way it's fun to watch the world burn, lots of fun different choices to make."
- "This is indeed an interesting game especially for science and medical students out there. Well, except that you are the one spreading the plageu. Anyway, I must commend the graphics for they are polished amd very high in definition. Don't worry, the game may sound very tactful but it has an in-game help and tutorial. Try it and see for yourself :)""Plague inc lets you develop and implement strategy with real time feedback and consequences. Watching the plague grow and respond to my plans was addicting.""Plague Inc. is a frightening scenario, but an excellent simulation game. I've logged a ton of hours playing Plague, working to save humanity. "
- "This game seems well suited for the title. It does allow the user to infect a world, but the desctruction in the title could be very broad. It's hard to tell exactly what type of destruction they are looking for. Not the best match could does fit the description."
- "Plague Inc. is an incredible sim. I really enjoy watching that first person get sick and how it spreads across the map. I have two copies of this game. One is on Steam i liked it so much i had to on my android. The game fights back against the virus and then you Mutate it and make some changes to continue the spread."
- "I love God games, like The Sims. I decided to try out Plague Inc. and this game is awesome. I love being able to infect the world with diseases. It's so cool! I'm just that kind of morbid person and this simulation game is right up my alley. It works wonderfully on my Samsung Galaxy S8 phone and I play it for hours sometimes. I even got my friends into it. Definitely check it out and enjoy the goodness of infecting the world!"
- "I really grew tired of those games and movies where there's an incurable disease and then people just started finding cures for it like wtf lmao? Tried this game and i enjoyed it way too much and named my diseases with funny names so it would look hilarious when it shows that i killed all human life on the planet using a funny disease""Are you wanting a fun, strategic game to play when you don't have any internet access on your phone or tablet? Then Plague Inc. might just be what you're looking for! I thoroughly enjoy this game and trying to beat it. Each time it can be different so you never get bored. ""I think this is a really interesting concept for a game. Instead of curing the world of a disease, you have to infect the world with the disease. I would definitely recommend it."
- "A very addictive and fun game! Probably one of the best simulation games for iPhone that I've tried. The level of difficulty is also nice. However I noticed that the PC version is much better than the mobile version, I hope that they will update the mobile version too.""This game is a cross between an action game and a training platform for young bio-terrorists. The whole goal is to decimate the earth's population with a super-virus. No real blood and gore, but a somewhat twisted concept none the less. Recommended for teens 14 and up, and a good strategy game for the little demons! "
- "what better way 2 spend the weekend than to create your own disease and kill off the entire human population. sit back and laugh with glee as they try desperately to fight back against your string of diseases that slowly picks off countries one by one lmao"
- #15 of 34
in What are the best Android games
- "The premise of the game is simple and learning to play it is simple enough. What makes it an interesting game is the number of possible ways to play it. You'll do a lot of experimentation and a bit of trial and error in this offline game and it is well worth it for the results.""its fun to name your disease something funny and take screenshots of the news reports that show on the screen whenever something new happens ("Your mom" has now infected the entire world) and all that stuff. Plus, youll only need a internet connection when you want to download other unlockable contents like extra modes and diseases."
- #58 of 80
in What are the best action games"I used to play this when it was just called "Pandemic". It was a silly flash game then. This is so, so much better. I only wish it wasn't just fantasy, and I could actually infect and kill billions of people. I was just born in the wrong time, and the wrong continent. I'm looking at you, Madagascar."