This solution is ranked
in What are the best games with philosophical storylines on SteamRead user opinions
in What are the best offline action gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best games to play without graphic card and low RAM memoryRead user opinions
in What are the best Low spec Steam gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best CRPG games for Steam usersRead user opinions
in What are the best PC tactical RPGsRead user opinions
in What are the best video game storylines for PCRead user opinions
What the community says about Planescape: Torment
- "Planescape is an RPG with a huge dungeons and dragons storyline. It's both a compelling story with great gameplay. While the graphics may be bit outdated, the game is still fun and you feel like you are in a big conspiracy taking place."
- "This game is a blast from the past for some. And a reminder that story matters so much that even a golden-oldie can still be one of the best games to play today, and perhaps one of the few you can relly enjoy if you don't have a graphcis card and also don't have much RAM. "
- "Planescape: Torment is a fun RPG that allows players to experience a story-rich experience. Not to mention, the system requirements are really low, allowing many players with older computers to play as well."
- "I was looking for an RPG with an old school vibe with an in-depth story that isn't just grinding, and Planescape: Torment really hit the spot! I wish I had discovered this classic sooner. I've spent 70 hours in-game so far!"
- "Planescape: Torment is a tactical RPG for the PC. It is set in a fantasy city in the Dungeons and Dragons world and involves a large amount of roleplaying and story. ""Planescape is one of the best PC tactical RPGs available. It has a very original feel to it. It really stands out from other RPGs."
- "Planescape: Torment is one of the best games in the history of games. The storyline is amazing, the characters are fantastic and the gameplay is spectacular. If you have not played this game yet, you should.""Finally a great unconventional story line for the PC that I can play in single player mode. I enjoy the way the story line in Planescape envelopes me during the game, I think you will also. "