This solution is ranked
in What are the best free FPS gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free multiplayer FPS PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best PS4 MMO GamesRead user opinions
in What are the best Realm vs Realm game on the PCRead user opinions
in What are the best free downloadable PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best free to play multiplayer games for PS4Read user opinions
in What are the best free PC gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best epic battle simulators for PCRead user opinions
in What are the best multiplayer games on PCRead user opinions
in What are the coolest fun gamesRead user opinions
in What are the best online multiplayer PC gamesRead user opinions
What the community says about PlanetSide 2
- "Planetside 2 is one of the best choices for a free FPS game on PC. It has over thirty thousand positive reviews, is a fun game to play and has a really active player base. I would recommend this game as a good free game to try.""Wow, this is a massive game and tons of fun! Intergalactic battles, war, carnage and all for free! I got lost for hours and hours last week, only disengaging for sleep and work. Fantastic in every way and totally satisfying!""I can't believe how much content is available in this game. There are four different maps, six options of military positions to choose from. Just as good as a paid game!"
- "The best MMO game currently available is PlanetSide 2. This is a first person shooter game that was developed and published by Daybreak Game. In this game you will be involved in a planetary war with thousands of other players working to protect their respective empires."
- "I missed the old days where realms trash talked other realms and couldn't fight each other. PlanetSide 2 changed that a bit. Now we can actually fight the other realm in an all out battle, and finally know which realm is actually the best.""I love playing games on PC and I was looking for a specific type of game to play. PlanetSide 2 definitely fits the bill. Plus it's free, so you can't beat that."
- "Talk about your massive battles. You hook up with your squad right away and then you participate others by taking to the air and engaging in dogfights, by maneuvering tanks, or by joining fellow infantry and rushing into ground battle. I like the tanks the best as they are very sturdy and make it fun to roll over hills and launch artillery at oncoming enemy vehicles""I totally love this. Now, I can get online and play a multiplayer game on my PS4 with ease. I can now play with others at a strategic game and complete missions against the enemy."
- "Honestly, PlanetSide 2 used to be a good game. And it's frustrating, because nothing about the game changed to make it less of one. But I really can't recommend it for newcomers. Having played it for a long time, I'm used to the meta in the game, but it's overwhelming for new players. Older competitive games become dominated by long-time players with years of experience, and if you're just starting out, the game unfortunately can feel quite impossible. You run facefirst into a vertical learning curve and don't really get the chance to figure out what you're doing wrong or learn from experimentation what does or doesn't work. Sorry, but if you're not into it already - find another free FPS."
- "You're looking for epic battle simulator for PC? Oh my friend, I have what you're looking for. Check it out. I put a link there. It has all sorts of cool stuff you can check out and by the time you're done, there's no way you're not getting this one over any other one my friend. "
- "I have a PC, and prefer to play video games that are online on the PC. I was looking for a new game to play and found Planetside 2. I think first person FPS games are the most fun, so I'm happy to have found PlanetSide 2.""Planetside 2 is a fantastic multiplayer game. If you like MMO's and strategy, this is a great cooperative battle game and will really test you against other empires in the game."
- "One of the most punishingly difficult shooters that has ever come out in years. Most will be turned away by this steep difficulty but stick around and there is a lot that this game can offer.""Fantastic, free-to-play MMO. It's a first person shooter, so that's pretty much your first level of 'do I want a FPS MMO or not?' If it sounds good to you then go for it. It's free, has solid mechanics and if you dislike it.. No big deal."